PDA

View Full Version : Who has had vaginal sex before?

Yeti
05-25-2005, 11:41 AM

TStoneMBD
05-25-2005, 11:43 AM
hasnt this poll been done like a hundred times?

Yeti
05-25-2005, 11:46 AM
Oh, I didn't realise, sorry.

Talk2BigSteve
05-25-2005, 12:04 PM
I choose gay but....

Once....When I was 14....She was a red head...everytime I looked at the curly read hair of her vagina I was expecting it to burst into song "The Sun 'ill come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

poker-penguin
05-25-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I choose gay butt....

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

asofel
05-25-2005, 12:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I choose gay but....

Once....When I was 14....She was a red head...everytime I looked at the curly read hair of her vagina I was expecting it to burst into song "The Sun 'ill come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao...and i'm guessing that's when you knew? ;-)

jakethebake
05-25-2005, 12:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I choose gay but....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're staring at pussy and all you can think about is a Broadway musical. Yep that would be a giveaway. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yeti
05-25-2005, 12:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I choose gay but....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're staring at pussy and all you can think about is a Broadway musical. Yep that would be a giveaway. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

n1

ttleistdci
05-25-2005, 12:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I choose gay but....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

Voltron87
05-25-2005, 12:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I choose gay but....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

vvvvnh

Morgan O'Mally
05-25-2005, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I choose gay but....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My boy is wicked Smart!