PDA

View Full Version : Heading out to Vegas on Sunday....

sucka
12-12-2002, 09:18 PM
Anyone going to be around sun-thurs? I know majorkong will be there - I'm going to try to hook up with him on sunday night before he has to head back.

Anyone interested in playing a little 4-8 or 1-4-4-8 over at the Monte Carlo sometime - perhaps MB or hell, anywhere for that matter?

Reply to this message and let me know how to get in touch with you or where/when to meet.

We're also going to try to get in some cheap tourney action over at MB and Orleans this time as well - any advice?

Anyway, look forward to seeing everyone.

Dynasty
12-12-2002, 10:45 PM
I could meet you and majorkong someday at the Monte Carlo for some play and dinner. I don't know if Clarkmeister will be available but I'll send him a message.

sucka
12-12-2002, 10:54 PM
I think majorkong is already there - 12th through the 15th for him. We had talked previously about meeting somewhere on sunday night - he'll have to head to the airport around 10:30 and we get in around 2:30 which means more like 4pm once we get nestled in at the Mirage. I also have the wife traveling with me so I'm not real sure how things are going to go down on sunday evening, but I might be able to sneak away for a few hours to meet and play on sunday.

Even if we all don't get a chance to play sunday - I'll definitely be available some other days/nights that week - we are there until thursday so there will be plenty of time.

What's the best way to coordinate?