PDA

View Full Version : The movie Audition

ArchAngel71857
05-25-2005, 02:02 AM
Audition. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0295867/) is the most f'ed up movie of all time. Seriously, wtf? IN case you don't know, it's a Japanese "horror" movie. I put horror in quotations because this movie scared me more than anything I've ever seen.

Number4, what say you?

-AA

Number4
05-25-2005, 02:03 AM
Seriously, I screamed like a little girl. What was going on with the needles and the wire??

DrPublo
05-25-2005, 03:56 AM
The scene at the end where the chick puts needles in his eyeballs is disgusting.

The Doc

mungpo
05-25-2005, 04:06 AM
A friend of mine wanted to see this move, sounds right up his alley.

rmarotti
05-25-2005, 04:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A friend of mine wanted to see this move, sounds right up his alley.

[/ QUOTE ]

Find different friends. Now.

whiskeytown
05-25-2005, 06:27 AM
I must be desensitized -

I thought it too way too damn long to get to the point - sure the ending was nasty, but took way too long to get there.

RB

-Skeme-
05-25-2005, 06:29 AM
In my Netflix queue.

ethan
05-25-2005, 07:05 AM
I liked it, but it's not my favorite of Miike's films. That'd have to be Ichi the Killer (less suspense, more ridiculous gore). I've heard good things about Gozu and Last Life in the Universe, but haven't seen either yet.

drexah
05-25-2005, 08:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I liked it, but it's not my favorite of Miike's films. That'd have to be Ichi the Killer (less suspense, more ridiculous gore). I've heard good things about Gozu and Last Life in the Universe, but haven't seen either yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus, now that i think of it, i have ichi the killer in my room, i started watching the first 5-10 minutes and had to go. this was over like 2 months ago and i havent finished it yet (i think the terrible dubbing job made me inclined to not finish watching it)

ethan
05-25-2005, 09:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus, now that i think of it, i have ichi the killer in my room, i started watching the first 5-10 minutes and had to go. this was over like 2 months ago and i havent finished it yet (i think the terrible dubbing job made me inclined to not finish watching it)

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude. Subtitles. I don't think I've ever watched a dubbed movie when I had the option of the original audio.

Lazymeatball
05-25-2005, 09:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Audition. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0295867/) it's a Japanese "horror" movie.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never heard of this movie but it took me two seconds of reading the cast names to realize this was a Korean movie, not a Japaneese one. For some reason a lot of Koreans would get offended if you called them Japaneese and vice-versa. Orientals are funny like that.

somethingstupid
05-25-2005, 09:31 AM
The best part is when the phone rings at the girl's house. And the bag with someone inside rolls over. Boy those last 2 sentences really look like gibberish.