PDA

View Full Version : New to 2+2

Tha Villain
05-25-2005, 01:54 AM
Hello all...

I'm new to twoplustwo.com. My brother, Tha Hero, is already on here. I had an interest in Poker a while back and he took it to the next level, purchasing Small Stakes Hold'em and joining this site. I haven't played a hand of real Poker lol.

But for years I've predicted the outcomes of sporting events for fun, and I found that I was right the majority of the time. He has been having some success playing Poker and I decided to try my hand at Sports Betting to keep up with him in the gambling ring. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

My first pick was Winky Wright over Trinidad. I was a mouse click away from locking in the bet, but decided to take my money to a Madden Tournament instead lol. Stupid move. Winky dominated just like I thought he would.

Then I took the 20% increase bodog.com gave me on my deposit, which ended up being $10, and bet it on the Mavs @ Phoenix to get my feet wet, I think it was game 4, and they lost. So there went my bonus cash.

I took my $50 and bet it on Lamon Brewster to beat Golota at a +200 line, and won that. I took that same $50 and bet it on Detroit to beat Miami at home Game 1 at a +170 line, and won that. Then I bet the same $50 on San Antonio tonight at a +175 line (are the oddsmakers insane?!) and won that. So I'm on an incredible hot streak.

My bro suggested I join this forum. He said you guys have some good sports betting discussions on here, and that there aren't enough boxing fans. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

So right now I'm just riding my hot streak. I'll probably only post in this forum for a while since I don't play much poker yet, but I'm sure I'll branch off into the other forums.

But for now, Hello everyone!!!

ThaHero
05-25-2005, 02:19 AM
nice to see u finally made it bro. this introductory post is so lame. lol jk!

chiachu
05-25-2005, 03:43 AM
welcome to the the forums (although im also new to the sports betting forum) /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

sublime
05-25-2005, 09:49 AM
welcome aboard