PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to durnken Magoo with Cnfuzzd????

cnfuzzd
05-24-2005, 08:52 PM
Ok, so i was thinking about not playing in the magoo-fest on sat in vegas, but then i realized that since i have to be out of the hotel on sunday, and my flight doesnt leave till monday, sleeping (passing out) wouldnt be the worst call ever. I then considered doing the "take a flop, take a shot" plan, but with all the flops i will be seeing, i would probably be passed out by the third dealer. So, here are some alternative rules to anyone who wants to join the Drunken Magoos.

1) anytime a Drunken Magoo'er says "Donk", the next DM who folds has to take a drink.

2) Whenever a DM hits a 3-outer or less to win on the river, he or she takes a drink.

3)Whenever a drunken magooer wins with a tier one hand (according to HPFAP), all other DM's at said table take a drink.

4)If a DM wins a hand with unsuited cards, with the largest card being lower in value than a ten, he or she assigns another DM at the table a drink.

5)Whenever a flop is capped with two or more DM's in the hand, any DM may call out "MAGOOOOO!!!!" If that player goes on to win the hand, all other DM's that called the flop cap take a drink. If that DM loses, he or she takes drinks equal to that number of DM's.

Just a start. Add to the list, and before we leave, we will all decide if there are any we dont want to play with. these are all designed for HE, but we can adapt as neccesary.

peace

john nickle

WillMagic
05-24-2005, 09:13 PM
I need to turn 21. Like, right now.

Will

Al_Capone_Junior
05-24-2005, 09:13 PM
How about this one...

If you river me with two outs or less, I kick you in the nuts!

al

Luv2DriveTT
05-24-2005, 10:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1) anytime a Drunken Magoo'er says "Donk", the next DM who folds has to take a drink.

[/ QUOTE ]

with this rule in play, we will never survive past the second down. Thats suicide!

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif