PDA

View Full Version : never been much for conspiricy..........but

JJKillian
05-24-2005, 05:27 PM
Took 2nd last night in a 30 mtt won about 3k. Pulled out 3k today, now I have run a 17% showdown rate for 22 in a row. And have now ootm 22 in a row?????????

I have heard this crazy conspiricy about pulling out money but never had any problems the previous 3 times. Although never pulled out over 2k before.

Have no idea where I am going with this, just mainly bitching cause.........well because, hehe.

So guess my question is this. Stay at my lvl which is 30's and 50's or should I go back down to get my head back on straight? I did notice in the last 8 I didn't push hands short handed that I probably would. Other than crazy beats the thing I have experienced the most during this streak is pushing lower pp or a/8 or better into a/a, k/k, a/k etc. Game is kinda distorted now.

Laterz

JJ

The once and future king
05-24-2005, 05:48 PM
You cant come 2nd in a large multi without the powers of variance being in your corner. As there is nothing more fickle than variance it desserted you. Two unrelated occurances. (Cashing out and running cold just happened at the same time, I think I im murdering the simple act of saying your bad run is a coincidinece.)

These are the important facts.

1: You are still up over the 2 days.

2: Where you are now you can only imagine what the bottom is like. Where you are now is poker. Beating idiots at low level buy ins= Peice of piss, beating your psychological reactions to inevitable bad varaince= actualy quite difficult, and you cant read how to do it in a book you got to travel this lonely road on your own. However you have to complete the journey if you dont want to end up in the ditch of broken bankrolls.

$ock
05-24-2005, 06:04 PM
This is referred to as the "cash-out curse". Makes you wonder
why so many people report the same phenomenon.

Newt_Buggs
05-24-2005, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is referred to as the "cash-out curse". Makes you wonder
why so many people report the same phenomenon.

[/ QUOTE ]
because they're stupid

JJKillian
05-24-2005, 06:28 PM
actually in number 20 something really stupid happened that just shows ya when your going bad your going bad.

Down to 4 have kk on the button it is pushed to me. I go to move my mouse to call and the f'n batteries are dead. I scramble behind my desk to pull the 2 aa's I have in my wall clock. I get em in with 4 seconds to go, but NOPE!!!!!! it folds me.

So from now on I have a spare set in my drawer.

JJ

Degen
05-24-2005, 06:29 PM
sigh

Andre

JJKillian
05-24-2005, 06:33 PM
streak ended at 22, loaded up 4 took 2nd in 2. So ring me in for a 22 in the database.

JJ

MFCMark
05-24-2005, 06:42 PM
Because the 99% of people that cash out and continue winning have no reason to post this fact.

JJKillian
05-24-2005, 07:19 PM
guess my bitching helped hehe, j/k.

Next 4 1/1/3/2, variance is crazy

JJ