PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to get the old free version of playerview?

Stormwolf
05-24-2005, 05:25 PM
I had to format my hd and lost it, he is charging $50, thats as much as PT and not as good!

Guthrie
05-24-2005, 06:37 PM
Sigh.

MrMoo
05-24-2005, 10:36 PM
Amir made all old versions of Playerview time locked. None will still work.

melange
06-02-2005, 05:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Amir made all old versions of Playerview time locked. None will still work.

[/ QUOTE ]

They work fine if you change your system date before loading the program.

That being said, does anyone have the last free version of PlayerView? Am looking for both the "testing" version and the "stable" version.

Please either post a link here or PM me and I'll give you an email address you can send it to.

Thanks.

Lawrence Ng
06-02-2005, 05:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
They work fine if you change your system date before loading the program.

That being said, does anyone have the last free version of PlayerView? Am looking for both the "testing" version and the "stable" version.

Please either post a link here or PM me and I'll give you an email address you can send it to.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is [censored] sad. The guy spends countless hours working on this project that it going to make you guys more money than you would without it, and you cheap out on $50.

Absolutely pathethic.

Lawrence

oreogod
06-02-2005, 08:19 AM
Use GT+ if u dont want to pay for Playerview.

If I played on party I would probably buy playerview, as it is, I spend a good amount of time on PS, and as such use GT+ most of the time.

Cant stand party's software anyway, sweet table mods or nod, its f*ing shite to play on.

sammy_g
06-02-2005, 02:30 PM
Don't cheat the PlayerView developers. If you want something free, get Gametime+ and support open source software.