PDA

View Full Version : So I Had A Wet Dream Last Night

Hoopster81
05-24-2005, 10:58 AM
First one ever. Very strange I must say. I was sleeping with my girlfriend at the time, but luckily she was not splashed.

I remember when I was younger, people would talk about getting them, but I am 23 and had not even thought about the subject in a LONG time. Needless to say, I was shocked.

Does anyone else who is not 13 ever have these?

P.S. The dream that came with it (no pun intended) was nothing special. I was just finger banging some chick on some couch. I guess I would have expected a better dream that I could at least spend some time thinking about later. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

jakethebake
05-24-2005, 11:03 AM
I've only had one in my life too. I was like 20 at the time.

MoreWineII
05-24-2005, 11:05 AM
I had them occasionally when I was a teenager.

IndieMatty
05-24-2005, 11:22 AM
I've never had one. My best friend got one when he was 23. He fell asleep on the couch and his family was in the room.

Dr. Strangelove
05-24-2005, 11:23 AM
Anyone that doesn't have them spanks it relentlessly.

KungFuSandwich
05-24-2005, 11:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I dont have them

jakethebake
05-24-2005, 11:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So then how do you explain the whole teenager thing? Pretty much every teenager spanks it relentlessly.

theredpill5
05-24-2005, 11:25 AM
Clean the pipes more often if you don't like them.

Pocket Trips
05-24-2005, 11:28 AM
I'm guessing because the teenage body is still cranking out(no pun intended) an enormous amount of seminal fluid that needs to be discharged somehow and no matter how many times a teenager cranks one out there is still plenty left in reserve?

Dr. Strangelove
05-24-2005, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I dont have them

[/ QUOTE ]

Lmao.

peachy
05-24-2005, 11:51 AM
if u dont have them alot then ur a frequent mastabator or F'er....so some part of ur body is gettin a work out either way!!

tbach24
05-24-2005, 11:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at wilderness for 5 weeks and didn't spank it once. I also did not have a wet dream. There were 2 cute girls in my group as well. Is there a reason for this?

jakethebake
05-24-2005, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at wilderness for 5 weeks and didn't spank it once. I also did not have a wet dream. There were 2 cute girls in my group as well. Is there a reason for this?

[/ QUOTE ]

impotence? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

peachy
05-24-2005, 12:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gay?

tbach24
05-24-2005, 12:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

impotence? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, no!!!!1

tbach24
05-24-2005, 12:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

there were some cute guys in my group too /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

This would not explain it. Can you see why?

CORed
I have erotic dreams fairly often, but I usually wake up and then whack it. I have had wet dreams, but mostly when I was a kid and felt guilty about masturbating and tried to quit (which never lasted more than a few days). One hint. If it happens again and your girlfried does get splashed, tell her the dream was about her, even if it's a lie.

Sponger15SB
05-24-2005, 12:37 PM
Yeah I remember the last time I had one...

I DIDNT POST ABOUT IT ON AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD.

WTF!

stankybank
05-24-2005, 01:43 PM
I've never had them before 22 yo. I've had 2 since. Weird.

bump
05-24-2005, 03:32 PM
Freshman year in college I was sleeping with this girl on pretty much a nightly basis (she pretty much moved into my dormroom) ... I would say we were going out but we were a clear friends w/benefits situation as she was going out with one of my teammates... anyway

yea, after not having a wet dream for 8 or so years I had one a night after having sex with her. The dream was just that we were doing it again and when I woke up right after I was quite confused as to what actually happened. weird...

Alobar
05-24-2005, 03:39 PM
For the most part like everyone has said, you get them if you dont clean the pipes regularly.

When I get bored with whacking off (hey, it happens)and I have no prospect for getting laid. I go a few days without doing it just so I can have a wet dream.

Variety is the spice of life.

KDawgCometh
05-24-2005, 05:28 PM
I had my first one like a couple of months ago, and I just turned 25. Needless to say I thought that it was weird cause I definetly don't have a problem with not giving myself enough self gratification

TimM
05-24-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I go a few days without doing it just so I can have a wet dream.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can confirm that this works even over age 35. A few days is not enough though, takes like 2-3 weeks.

TimM
05-24-2005, 06:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to hit puberty first.

skoal2k4
05-24-2005, 06:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that explains it /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

zephed56
05-25-2005, 07:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
if u dont have them alot then ur a frequent mastabator or F'er....so some part of ur body is gettin a work out either way!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Peachy, the quality of your posts are really going downhill lately. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

You don't have to be a frequent masturbator/fucker to not get them.

peachy
05-25-2005, 08:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Peachy, the quality of your posts are really going downhill lately. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

biologically yeah u do...its the only way to get rid of excess sperm...if u dont do it urself ur body will do it for u in ur sleep!

drexah
05-25-2005, 08:45 AM
im 18, and while i've had many dreams that i can remember where i am fooling around/even having sex with a girl, i don't think i actually got to the "wet" part. kinda weird.

brokedickrooster
05-25-2005, 09:48 AM
Biology Major, right?

Pocket Trips
05-25-2005, 10:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Biology Major, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope. In fact i barely passed my science requirement in college. WTF does a communications major need science for anyway?

kyro
05-25-2005, 10:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I remember the last time I had one...

I DIDNT POST ABOUT IT ON AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD.

WTF!

[/ QUOTE ]

1) He was curious about it. So he asked some people. He's received some thoughtful responses.

2) He didn't ask anyone to rate them, which makes it a better post than a few I can think of.

IndieMatty
05-25-2005, 10:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

biologically yeah u do...its the only way to get rid of excess sperm...if u dont do it urself ur body will do it for u in ur sleep!

[/ QUOTE ]

frequent masturbator/fucker

Without searching for the article I read on nocturnal emissions here at work. I can clearly say that you are wrong. Many guys just never get them (especially those who started masturbating at an early age)...but to say "you must frequently JO if you do not get them" is just stupid. Even if you did define frequent (Once a day?)..

jakethebake
05-25-2005, 11:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Even if you did define frequent (Once a day?)..

[/ QUOTE ]

Once a day is frequent? Ummmm....... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

IndieMatty
05-25-2005, 11:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Even if you did define frequent (Once a day?)..

[/ QUOTE ]

Once a day is frequent? Ummmm....... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I know...

Pocket Trips
05-25-2005, 11:27 AM
If once a day is frequent what do u call doing it so often you get friction burns? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

IndieMatty
05-25-2005, 11:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If once a day is frequent what do u call doing it so often you get friction burns? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone who has their priorities straight.

Or herpes.