PDA

View Full Version : Easy bet/fold on the turn?

DMBFan23
05-24-2005, 12:51 AM
EVERYONE is loose passive. great table.

I am stuck 165 BB in my first 3605 6 max hands. sample size blah blah blah but it has me questioning everything.

Ultimate Bet 2/4 Hold'em (6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with T/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (3 SB) 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, SB calls.

Turn: (3 BB) 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero

JrJordan
05-24-2005, 12:55 AM
I take the same line, not so much because I want to, but more so TStone, etc. don't call me a wimp if I were to post it. It's a crappy turn card but I think you need to bet it anyway.

Isura
05-24-2005, 01:22 AM
I usually bet in this spot. It makes the river easier too, since I don't mind check/folding the river UI against a typical opponent. It's also 3-handed so you have more bluff protection. These guys will peel with any broadways/gutshots here and check/fold the turn often enough (with little risk of a raise) to make betting out profitable IMO.

TStoneMBD
05-24-2005, 02:40 AM
im confused, what does this hand have to do with me? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

JrJordan
05-24-2005, 03:27 AM
You're name came to mind for some reason, must be that Phil Ivey avatar I can't get out of my head. Take it as a compliment. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

@bsolute_luck
05-24-2005, 07:31 AM
i get in these situations all the time and get confused too. i would guess bet. fold if c/r. if called check the river. do we fold a bet from UTG on the river though?