PDA

View Full Version : Soooo sunburned.

brassnuts
05-24-2005, 12:29 AM
Even my scalp got toasted. It's secreting this yellow pus that congeals into little crusty globs. My face is so bad it looks like some make-up artist over did my fake sunburn for a movie. I hurt.

istewart
05-24-2005, 12:30 AM
God, STFU.

a500lbgorilla
05-24-2005, 12:31 AM
Aloe vera

brassnuts
05-24-2005, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
God, STFU.

[/ QUOTE ]

Say that to my face, and I'd rip off your balls and shuv em up your ass, so everytime you take a sh!t, you'd sh!t all over your balls.

DemonDeac
05-24-2005, 12:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Aloe vera

[/ QUOTE ]

that stuff never works. it feels good for like 5 minutes then stops and u gotta put more on

The Stranger
05-24-2005, 12:43 AM
I use stuff from Sport Chalet called Recovery Cream. Its a strong moisturizer, with aloe vera in it too.

TStoneMBD
05-24-2005, 12:50 AM
aloe vera is great for stuff like this. i recommend getting a bottled gel and not the actual plant though.

Lawrence Ng
05-24-2005, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
that stuff never works. it feels good for like 5 minutes then stops and u gotta put more on

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the point.

Lawrence

brassnuts
05-24-2005, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Aloe vera

[/ QUOTE ]

I got some aloe vera lotion with lidocaine, but even with the lidocaine, it doesn't seem to last very long. Still, it's better than nothing.

Talk2BigSteve
05-24-2005, 12:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Aloe vera

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pepper Spray?!?! I guarentee you will forget about the sunburn!!!

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

SpearsBritney
05-24-2005, 01:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
God, STFU.

[/ QUOTE ]

Say that to my face, and I'd rip off your balls and shuv em up your ass, so everytime you take a sh!t, you'd sh!t all over your balls.

[/ QUOTE ]

In your rather violent reply, you state that everytime he sh!ts, he would sh!t all over his balls. Now, I may be wrong, but wouldn't his balls come out of his ass the first time he takes a sh!t? How would you get the balls to stay there so that he could keep sh!tting on them?

Blarg
05-24-2005, 01:11 AM
A lot of manufactured preparations have alcohol and other things in them for some reason that sting like hell. Aloe vera does help, though. I don't know why that fellow advised not using the plant, because the plant's sap works great, and there are no downsides to it that come to mind.

I still think that wincing a lot, sucking air in through your teeth real fast, and crying into a pillow are probably your best bet.

brassnuts
05-24-2005, 01:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
God, STFU.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In your rather violent reply, you state that everytime he sh!ts, he would sh!t all over his balls. Now, I may be wrong, but wouldn't his balls come out of his ass the first time he takes a sh!t? How would you get the balls to stay there so that he could keep sh!tting on them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question. I just felt like quoting "Team America," which I watched today. I can't wait until I hear someone say, "Now I have seen everything," so I can respond with, "Have you seen a man eat his own head? ... Then you haven't seen everything."