PDA

View Full Version : Jones Soda (JSDA)

wickedgoodtrader
05-23-2005, 11:48 PM
Wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this company. Have you seen the product around? I live in MI and it's all over the place. I recently got in the stock at $6. I plan on holding this for a seriously long term investment. I think they have a ton of room to grow. Take a look at it.. it's in the midst of a serious breakout right now.

gvibes
05-24-2005, 10:21 PM
I like Diet Coke.

Actually, I know nothing about investing, but I was surprised that a) it was significantly profitable, b) the P/E was only ~32, and c) it's an itty-bitty company. Only 25M in revenue. I'm sure that there are worse investments out there.

wickedgoodtrader
06-02-2005, 08:24 PM
Well the craze is starting to hit. JSDA is hitting all-time highs. JSDA is so much like HANS it is ridiculous. I'm just pissed you can't margin it because it's on the OB. Well they will be on Nasdaq soon.. when that announcment comes it'll blow past $10. Then I will still buy more on margin because it's going to $70.

Cubswin
06-02-2005, 11:21 PM
I first tried this stuff back in 2000 and loved it... back when my metabolism wasnt working against me i loved their vanilla coke. Drinking soda from a bottle is so great. Pepsi and Coke were quick to jump on the vanilla bandwagon.

I actually wanted to buy stock in them back then but didnt have the capital to do so. A 1000% ROI sure would have been nice. Im not a stock expert but common sense tells me to invest in products i use, like, and enjoy.

cubs

PS... starbucks carries Jones dont they? That can only be great for them.

Cubswin
06-02-2005, 11:22 PM
Then I will still buy more on margin because it's going to $70.

A bit optimistic

GoblinMason (Craig)
06-03-2005, 03:37 AM
Wow, when did Jones go public!?! I've loved this stuff for years. I will be buying some tomorrow.

Also Green Apple is the nuts.

Edit: I don't know about that after all...
P/E Ratio = 149.6000 /images/graemlins/frown.gif

-Craig

wickedgoodtrader
06-07-2005, 09:28 PM
Well Jones is still showing strength. I Guarantee a close over $8 this week. One more attractive thing about Jones for the next month or 2 is the fact that they should most defenitly be announcing that they will move from the bulletin boards to the Nasdaq. They have carried a closing price of $5 or more for nearly the 90 required days. I think that will fuel the fire and take it past $10 no problem.

gvibes
06-07-2005, 11:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Im not a stock expert but common sense tells me to invest in products i use, like, and enjoy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure I agree with you there. It is better to invest in companies whose business you understand, but just because you enjoy a company's product, doesn't make the stock a good investment.

Anadrol 50
06-08-2005, 12:39 PM
This stock is poised to fly!!!!

They will be making some major announcements soon.

krazyace5
06-09-2005, 09:41 PM
I started buying this years ago when it was around 50-75cents, unfortunately I no longer have it. /images/graemlins/frown.gif One of my stocks that I coulda got rich off of. ANother was marvel, I was buying this at $1.50 but sold it it went on to $30. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Oh yeah, Jones is great stuff.

therockofgibraltar
06-11-2005, 04:08 PM
I have couple of hudred shares of JSDA also. Never tried their product though. It's kind of hard because they don't sell it here where I live... yet!

Can someone send me some samples /images/graemlins/wink.gif