PDA

View Full Version : Last Day of High School

drexah
05-23-2005, 11:18 PM
So, my last day of actual classes end tomorrow. I only have to take three finals and they are all a joke and i will get them done by thurs. (one on wed. two on thurs). question is..what prank/thing should i do tomorrow to leave my mark. Keep in mind, i am currently on the lacrosse team and i can't do anything so serious that i will get suspended from school (in turn kicking me off the team for basically the rest of the year)

please discuss. thoughts/ideas or past experiences are welcome.

daryn
05-23-2005, 11:28 PM
do nothing, seriously, because nobody cares about high school.

tworooks
05-23-2005, 11:34 PM
gather up 15-20 guys who have to go poop, and have all of you go poop into the same toilet one after another without flushing it. no toilet paper either, just wipe and throw it into the next stall. take a picture and post it on here.

shadow29
05-23-2005, 11:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
gather up 15-20 guys who have to go poop, and have all of you go poop into the same toilet one after another without flushing it. no toilet paper either, just wipe and throw it into the next stall. take a picture and post it on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just fucking gross.

Ianco15
05-23-2005, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't take a picture, but if you do, don't post it anywhere I might see it (that includes here).

mason55
05-23-2005, 11:44 PM
no matter what you decide to do, in 1 year you're going to look back and want to beat the ish out of your former self.

so no matter what you do it's going to make you look like a retard. therefore do the most extreme thing you can think of. get a hall pass and ish in the hallway.

gunt
05-23-2005, 11:49 PM
why don't you try to lose your virginity

Joshssj4
05-24-2005, 12:06 AM
Get 5 chickens.
Paint them in order 1, 2, 3, 4, 6
Then release them into the school.

WSUchica
05-24-2005, 12:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Get 5 chickens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, that's funny. While I would never do a prank for various reasons, the seniors who graduated when I was a junior greased up a pig and sent it through the school. May not be original, but it was definetly funny

Joshssj4
05-24-2005, 12:16 AM
A greased up pig is much easier to catch than an imaginary chicken.

kyro
05-24-2005, 12:18 AM
Surely you could do better than a chicken. How about an imaginary greased pig?

Joshssj4
05-24-2005, 12:21 AM
How about fecal matter wielding monkeys.

gunt
05-24-2005, 12:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Get 5 chickens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, that's funny. While I would never do a prank for various reasons, the seniors who graduated when I was a junior greased up a pig and sent it through the school. May not be original, but it was definetly funny

[/ QUOTE ]
the only pigs in my high school were on the field hockey team.

drexah
05-24-2005, 07:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hah, did you not see my picture?

jk, but thankfully my HS experience was filled with some very, very good times. maybe just for you i'll try to make sure i get laid *TODAY* extra hard.

billyjex
05-24-2005, 08:15 AM
how bout you bang a 14 year old and infest her with your herpes riddled self, so she can spread it to the rest of your high school for 3 more years! talk about leaving a mark..

oh, get her pregnant too.

scream1158
05-24-2005, 08:46 AM
During my senior year we got about 2000 bouncy balls and in between classes had a huge bouncy ball war in the hallways. People were just picking up handfuls and launching them all over. Everyone thought it was funny except for the administration.

stankybank
05-24-2005, 02:01 PM
crazy glue pennies on as many keyholes. Spread a funky odor around. Grease everything in sight. Massive egging and toilet papering is a classic.

Good luck and have fun. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

somethingstupid
05-24-2005, 08:17 PM
Get drunk tonight.

dtbog
05-24-2005, 08:24 PM
Give Federici a detention? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

-dB

New001
05-24-2005, 08:26 PM
What school was that? I'm sure it's been done countless times, but a couple friends of mine did the same thing.

PokerGoblin
05-24-2005, 08:44 PM
I actually saw a thing on MTV about HS pranks... a couple dudes obtained a master key to like all the locks in the building (he was a trusted student, student council or some shiit like that). Well, he made dozens of copies and mailed them to a bunch of underclassmen... rather comical but it cost the school tens of thousands to change all the locks.

Another one was about a couple kids who went to the local fish marker and bought several pounds of frozen chum... they broke into the school one night and distributed it all over the school... in vending machines, in air ducts in lockers etc. When it thawed it reeked to high hell.

I found it rather amusing, but then, I have a rather immature sense of humor.

Later

PG

David04
05-24-2005, 08:54 PM
Kill somebody.

jakethebake
05-24-2005, 09:00 PM
Let 30,000 ladybugs go in the school...either that or 5,000 crickets.

augie00
05-24-2005, 09:01 PM
Don't do anything stupid like a prank. Here is what you need to do though. Go up to the hottest girl in school and tell her the following:

"I've had a great time in high school, but the one thing that I am missing is that I've never been kissed by the most beautiful girl in my class"

I guarantee a kiss.

brassnuts
05-24-2005, 09:09 PM
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/darko/images/screencaps/Frank_DVD_Cap009.jpg

Burn it to the ground.

Edit: Nevermind... it's been a while since I've seen the movie, and I thought that Frank told Donny to burn the school down. But, Donny burned down the house of that pederass, and just flooded the school.

DeadMoneyOC
05-24-2005, 09:14 PM
Rent midgets and have them ride around school on pigs.

jakethebake
05-24-2005, 09:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Rent midgets and have them ride around school on pigs.

[/ QUOTE ]
The funniest part of this line was the word "rent" instead of "hire". /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deftoner
05-24-2005, 09:18 PM
Me and my buddies bought 8 catfish and 8 locks. Then we went in after school and found 8 empty lockers, put fish in them and locked em. We did it on a thurs., they didn't find them 'till monday. The smell was absolutely atrocious come monday...people getting sick and [censored]. Good times

drexah
05-25-2005, 01:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

jk, but thankfully my HS experience was filled with some very, very good times. maybe just for you i'll try to make sure i get laid *TODAY* extra hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, i actually did get laid tonight. well, i think it was past 12:00, but i am still the man.

dtbog
05-25-2005, 01:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
haha, i actually did get laid tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

Publos Nemesis
05-25-2005, 02:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, i actually did get laid tonight. well, i think it was past 12:00, but i am still the man.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh for getting laid, but you lose points for having to tell the rest of us.

daryn
05-25-2005, 02:28 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

get laid != jacking off

Shilly
05-25-2005, 03:11 AM
Just follow in the footsteps of my classmates from last year:

1) Climb up to the roof of the school. Make sure that one of the members of your group is pregnant.
2) Break into the school through a skylight.
3) Have a look of surprise on your face when you see the police point guns at you as you lower yourself out of the skylight. Get arrested.

drexah
05-25-2005, 09:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just follow in the footsteps of my classmates from last year:

1) Climb up to the roof of the school. Make sure that one of the members of your group is pregnant.
2) Break into the school through a skylight.
3) Have a look of surprise on your face when you see the police point guns at you as you lower yourself out of the skylight. Get arrested.

[/ QUOTE ]

gj on killing the thread.