PDA

View Full Version : who else HATES 24.

Tyler Durden
05-23-2005, 08:43 PM
I HATE IT. I LOATHE this show. Every second is suspenseful, but not really. It's laughable how there's always something wrong w/ the nation's security. The fact that my housemates love it makes me hate it even more.

mostsmooth
05-23-2005, 08:44 PM
i cant claim to hate it, i have yet to watch any of it

M2d
05-23-2005, 08:45 PM
meh TV shows are not worth the time and effort that goes into hating them.

WillMagic
05-23-2005, 08:46 PM
Dude...sometimes you just need to take your brain out and let it soak in a bowl of cold water. 24 helps the cause.

Will

Sponger15SB
05-23-2005, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I HATE IT. I LOATHE this show. Every second is suspenseful, but not really. It's laughable how there's always something wrong w/ the nation's security.

[/ QUOTE ]

woohoo! we have something in common /images/graemlins/heart.gif

pshreck
05-23-2005, 09:03 PM
Wouldn't say I hate it, but I gave it a chance on two different occasions, and didn't get the appeal. As for having a cliff hanger at the exact end of every 60 minutes, 23 consecutive hours in a row? Gimme a break... and they pulled this crap for like 4 seasons now.

Voltron87
05-23-2005, 09:07 PM
i don't watch it, i guess i'm neutral, but i don't get this: every episode is one hour, right? well what about the hours like 4-5am? don't the secret agents have to sleep? there can't be crazy [censored] happening involving all of the characters all 24 hours.

jstnrgrs
05-23-2005, 09:08 PM
I don't know how anyone can hate a TV show. I would never watch a show that I didn't like enough to hate it.

Except for LOST. I hate that show.

GuyOnTilt
05-23-2005, 09:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would never watch a show that I didn't like enough to hate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

My brain hurts.

GoT

Sponger15SB
05-23-2005, 09:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would never watch a show that I didn't like enough to hate it.

[/ QUOTE ]
My brain hurts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'm still trying to figure out what this means.

Can someone PM me the answer to this riddle.

Voltron87
05-23-2005, 09:32 PM
he's saying if he didn't like a particular tv show, he would not watch it, and if he doesn't watch it, he can't hate it (since he doesn't watch it).

Slow Play Ray
05-23-2005, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I HATE IT. I LOATHE this show. Every second is suspenseful, but not really. It's laughable how there's always something wrong w/ the nation's security. The fact that my housemates love it makes me hate it even more.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate it too...yet I've watched every episode. I spend most of that time trying not to mentally pick the show apart. I am vowing right here and now not to waste my time on this garbage if it's on again next year (which I hear it is).

On the other hand, Prison Break looks like it has some potential...

kerssens
05-23-2005, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i don't watch it, i guess i'm neutral, but i don't get this: every episode is one hour, right? well what about the hours like 4-5am? don't the secret agents have to sleep? there can't be crazy [censored] happening involving all of the characters all 24 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't seen any episodes. I assume they use cell phones quite often. Do they ever experience dropped calls or bad reception? Does their battery ever get low or are we to assume that they just charged it right before the day started?

PoBoy321
05-23-2005, 09:46 PM
I /images/graemlins/heart.gif 24 and watch every episode, except not the season finale because I didn't get back from Boston until 9:15, so if anyone can hook me up with the torrents when they come out, that'd be awesome.

kipin
05-23-2005, 09:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I /images/graemlins/heart.gif 24 and watch every episode, except not the season finale because I didn't get back from Boston until 9:15, so if anyone can hook me up with the torrents when they come out, that'd be awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hour one: here (http://torrentspy.com/directory.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=305997)

Slow Play Ray
05-23-2005, 10:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't waste your time.

tworooks
05-23-2005, 10:26 PM
this show has roughly the same level of gayness as steve

jstnrgrs
05-24-2005, 09:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he's saying if he didn't like a particular tv show, he would not watch it, and if he doesn't watch it, he can't hate it (since he doesn't watch it).

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct. I appologise for the ambiguity.

skoal2k4
05-24-2005, 09:43 PM
i liked season 1... that's it