PDA

View Full Version : Add a Couple Cash Games??

Degen
05-23-2005, 08:41 PM
While trying to clear my bonus i played 3 100NL cash games with my sets over the last couple of days and I did quite well and it made me remember how soft they are. I also didn't have much of problem juggling the 7-tables or having them all on one screen, to my surprise.

Anybody play cash games with their SNG"s or have an opinion or advice one way or the other on whether this is good or bad?

If i can add another $10-15/hour to the bottom line by having a couple 100NL's open...

Andre

kiffl
05-23-2005, 08:48 PM
When 4 tabling 10+1 whenever one is over I add a $25 nl until all the sngs are over and then start 4 new ones. I do just fine this way, might not be the best way though.

xLukex
05-23-2005, 08:49 PM
Yeah dude, plus when you're clearing $60/hr. of bonus money at 4 skins, you can't go wrong!

Degen
05-23-2005, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Yeah dude, plus when you're clearing $60/hr. of bonus money at 4 skins, you can't go wrong!

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

stanzee
05-23-2005, 08:54 PM
I always play either 1 sng + 3 ring games or 2 sng's + 2 ring games at the same time. I would play 4 sngs at the same time but i normally find it a bit more difficult to keep up when it gets to the bubble. Guess i just need a bit more experience multitabling.

vindikation
05-23-2005, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I always play either 1 sng + 3 ring games or 2 sng's + 2 ring games at the same time. I would play 4 sngs at the same time but i normally find it a bit more difficult to keep up when it gets to the bubble. Guess i just need a bit more experience multitabling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly the same here, either one SnG and 3 NL ring games or 2 SnG's and 2 NL ring games. A perfect balance.

Ring games are great too when you just want to play for a short period of time and know you don't have that hour or so to play an entire SnG.

Degen
05-23-2005, 09:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
a bit more difficult to keep up

[/ QUOTE ]

I live for that.

Three tables, big blind blinking:

FOLD! FOLD DUDE!! FOLD IT!

Table 1 hero has: 6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif J /images/graemlins/heart.gif
Table 2 hero has: 2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
Table 3 here has: 4 /images/graemlins/club.gif 4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Andre