PDA

View Full Version : Is Krusty's face really white....

DcifrThs
05-23-2005, 07:43 PM
i can't remember why krusty said he had a white face again but in the episode where he kills himself to escape tax "avoision" his face is white despite his orange chest skin.

but in the episode on tonight (krusyty gets framed), his face is orange when he's hauled away to jail.

why is it like that?

-Barron

shant
05-23-2005, 07:45 PM
I think this has more to do with when the episodes were made. In early episodes Apu, Lenny, Smithers, and many other character's faces are totally off.

Ianco15
05-23-2005, 08:03 PM
In the episode Homer's Tripple Bypass, Krusty implied that his face is white because he had heart disease.

The episode where Krusty gets framed is from season 2 (maybe 1). During the first 2 seasons the colors and voices of the characters were screwed up. For example Moe used to wear a pink apron.

ClassicBob
05-23-2005, 08:21 PM
Smithers was black.

kerssens
05-23-2005, 08:22 PM
Burns' voice is the worst in the first couple seasons.

Klepton
05-23-2005, 08:27 PM
simpsons is not really a show that committed to continuity

kerssens
05-23-2005, 08:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think this has more to do with when the episodes were made. In early episodes Apu, Lenny, Smithers, and many other character's faces are totally off.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the only run to the couch intro that made me LOL was when the first year renditions of the Simpsons were already sitting on the couch and they all yell in terror when they see each other.

Lazymeatball
05-23-2005, 09:27 PM
Is it just me or are the couch intro's not neccesarily assigned to a single episode in syndication. It seems to me the one where they run in and the simpson family is already sitting there and they just confusingly blink at eachother gets played too often.

kerssens
05-23-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it just me or are the couch intro's not neccesarily assigned to a single episode in syndication. It seems to me the one where they run in and the simpson family is already sitting there and they just confusingly blink at eachother gets played too often.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they just put any intro in during syndication. I see the one where the couch become a paper shredder quite often.

Blarg
05-23-2005, 09:47 PM
This is one of the ones where they went back on things just to have another story.

A similar violation occurs with Homer's first meeting with Marge. Originally it was in high school, in the episode where he tricks her into tutoring him in French even though he doesn't have a French class, and she breaks off her date to the prom with him. Years later comes an episode where they meet when years younger at a summer camp. The inconsistency is uncommented on.

Don't expect perfect consistency from that show.

Or else you might end up looking like Comic Book guy asking a question about inconsistencies at the comic book convention. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Blarg
05-23-2005, 09:53 PM
In the commentaries on I think Season 4, I recall hearing them saying that they re-used intros.

Makes for some deja vu sometimes.

daryn
05-23-2005, 09:59 PM
i got news for ya..

this ain't makeup!

blaze666
05-24-2005, 01:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A similar violation occurs with Homer's first meeting with Marge. Originally it was in high school, in the episode where he tricks her into tutoring him in French even though he doesn't have a French class, and she breaks off her date to the prom with him. Years later comes an episode where they meet when years younger at a summer camp. The inconsistency is uncommented on.

[/ QUOTE ]

iv'e got a feeling that they met at camp, and then met at highschool as well, not knowing they had met at camp before, because homer went under an alias, and wore an eyepatch, and marge went brunette.

brassnuts
05-24-2005, 01:48 AM
Speaking of cartoons, thanks to your avatar, I know associate Fry with you when I watch Futurama.

ZeeJustin
05-24-2005, 02:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i got news for ya..

this ain't makeup!

[/ QUOTE ]

This and the aforementioned fact that things from seasons 1 and 2 changed are the correct answers the the OP.

daryn
05-24-2005, 02:09 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
Speaking of cartoons, thanks to your avatar, I know associate Fry with you when I watch Futurama.

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome.. i think i am sticking with this one for good

Blarg
05-24-2005, 04:10 AM
Heh, I think you're working very hard on that one.