PDA

View Full Version : Flop play with QQ

istewart
05-23-2005, 04:16 PM
Didn't have much of a read on this guy, was 18/3/1.5 over 50 hands or so though. In the time I'd been watching him he seemed very passive as well.

What is your plan for the flop and the rest of the hand?

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">7 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: (9.50 SB) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero...

shadow29
05-23-2005, 04:18 PM
I'm fairly certain that there are two players in this hand. Correct?

If so, c/c, c/c, c/c.

istewart
05-23-2005, 04:22 PM
This is what I was just talking about with another 2+2er.
C/c, c/c, bet/fold was in our conversation but we had some disagreement over the river.

Are you check/folding an ace?

Jaran
05-23-2005, 04:23 PM
...bets, planning to call a raise and ck/call down unless the board gets more scary (A, 2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif, etc.). 50 hands isn't really enough to get any more than a real general read from PT stats. If he just calls on the flop, bet the turn.

-Jaran

shadow29
05-23-2005, 04:26 PM
I really hate bet/fold on the river. I think that c/cing is fine. I'm fine with missing a bet on the river (if he checks behind) rather than missing a pot when he gets creative with JJ or whatever.

Honestly, I'm not so sure what I would do with an A. I would most likely c/f. But it depends on my notes/reads on the guy.

Supern
05-23-2005, 04:29 PM
Bet the flop and fold if he raises.
Maybe call and check/fold if a Q don't come on the turn.

He is a tight guy so probably he has AA-KK or AK. If you bet the flop and he raises you, he probably dont have JJ or TT because he is passive.

If he calls the flop you may bet again and if he raise you on the turn you fold. If he calls again on the turn it's probably best checking the river and fold if he bets.

VBM
05-23-2005, 04:39 PM
wb Jaran! /images/graemlins/smile.gif