PDA

View Full Version : it's 12:35 and i'm f'ed up

asofel
05-23-2005, 12:41 PM
This is probably a new record for me....excluding days of "partying till six in tha mow-nin", this must rank up there....so share with the forum: what's the earliest you've been *one sec, hand: ok, won 16BB, sry for poker content* f*cked up, reason why, and what did you drink?
i'm expecting some impressive posts from a few of you...don't let me down...

kerssens
05-23-2005, 12:42 PM
In some places (like here) its 9:35, even better.

ceyoung
05-23-2005, 12:43 PM
by myself and in front of a computer? never
otherwise 10:30am at our college's open house day

ChoicestHops
05-23-2005, 12:44 PM
Not a big deal really. Back in my raging alcoholic days me and a friend waited until 6am Monday morning so we could buy some beer. You can't buy drinks on Sunday here.

miajag81
05-23-2005, 12:44 PM
You suck (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2442115&Fo rum=,,All_Forums,,&Words=&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Ma in=2442115&Search=true&where=&Name=3469&daterange= &newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodypre v=#Post2442115)

kerssens
05-23-2005, 12:45 PM
Every year during profit sharing my company has an off site presentation. I've gotten extremely drunk those days at 11:30 during lunch for the past five years.

namknils
05-23-2005, 12:52 PM
I went to a Cubs game last year with a bunch of buddies. It was Cubs vs. Cardinals, 12:05 Start. We got there early, it must have been before 10:00 am because the park wasn't open yet. We sat down at the Cubby Bear and ordered a round of Old Styles. They were $5 per 12 oz can, the bartender just threw them down on the bar and didn't even open them for us, no mugs either. We decided one was enough. So anyway, we could have got pretty wasted before noon that day, but instead we didn't at all. /images/graemlins/smile.gif By the way, a 30 pack of Old Styles costs $9.99 at any store, so you can see why we only bought one.

Oh, great game though, Sammy hit a walk off home run in the bottom of the 15th. We got a parking ticket for parking on the street after 5:00. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif We weren't expecting to be in the ballpark for over 5 hours.

asofel
05-23-2005, 12:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You suck (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2442115&Fo rum=,,All_Forums,,&Words=&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Ma in=2442115&Search=true&where=&Name=3469&daterange= &newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodypre v=#Post2442115)

[/ QUOTE ]

hey mia,

thanks for the link to that thread. you don't know me, so i understand your point, but this isn't about being a badass, or bragging about my ability to drink. i wasn't asking "who's been drunk before, because i'd guess NO ONE, I RULE!!!!!10101111" In actuality, I think its a little [censored] up. I was really curious if this is normal, or if i really have a problem. So, I appreciate your scourging of the attention wannabees who think getting f'ed up is cool, but please don't judge me based on a post.

That being said, anyone want to grab a beer? i'm kinda thirsty.

ttleistdci
05-23-2005, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

asofel
05-23-2005, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know this might be difficult, but would you care to extrapolate on your ingenious quoting? I'm sorry I could bring such feelings to you, but I can't say much more to your post given that it was, in fact, just a quote....

pokerjo22
05-23-2005, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was really curious if this is normal, or if i really have a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

You want to know whether it is normal to get drunk before noon, on your own, and post about it on an internet forum? Hmm, that's a toughie...

asofel
05-23-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was really curious if this is normal, or if i really have a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

You want to know whether it is normal to get drunk before noon, on your own, and post about it on an internet forum? Hmm, that's a toughie...

[/ QUOTE ]

hey jo,

i've appreciated your straightforward and honest posts in the past, so thanks for another. and no, this isn't some sort of "wow look at me, i can drink X beers by Y" post...i really am curious as to how early people out there drink...the earlist i can remember drinking on a fresh day (not after a party) was a 7am flight....and that felt weird....so, thanks for wondering about me, and not providing much of an answer beyond a snide remark. i found it funny, although useless.

jakethebake
05-23-2005, 01:06 PM
I used to have 40-beer days pretty regularly when I was younger. This kind of necessitated starting early. Now that I'm a dad I feel guilty if I have one on the weekend starting at noon if i'm wathcing a game or something. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

asofel
05-23-2005, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I used to have 40-beer days pretty regularly when I was younger. This kind of necessitated starting early. Now that I'm a dad I feel guilty if I have one on the weekend starting at noon if i'm wathcing a game or something. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

good to know it happens...