PDA

View Full Version : Multi tabling help

OrcaDK
05-23-2005, 07:33 AM
Hey

I normally 12-table on my 17" 1280x1024 monitor, and honestly that can become quite cramped. To help me i've made a simple app that arranges the windows for me, so i avoid mis-clicks and such.

What it does is quite simply to put the active window in a specified corner, and arrange the other windows in the other corners of the monitor. There will only be one active window at a time, the others will be put in a queue and will be activated when you're done with the currently active window.

You can see a small video showing it in action here: mth in action (http://www.improve.dk/mth.wmv)

You can download the actual app from here: mth (http://www.improve.dk/mth.rar)

Please note that it requires WinRar to unpack. It does not need to be installed, it does howerver require Windows XP (haven't tested any other systems) and the .NET framework (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=262D25E3-F589-4842-8157-034D1E7CF3A3&displaylang=en)

Before you ask, no, i cannot give you any guarantee that this is not spyware/adware/fubar software, other than my word.

It's free, and will remain so. Use it if you like.

I'd appreciate, if you use it, that you drop a note with feedback.

OrcaDK
05-23-2005, 09:41 AM
How could i forget?

It only supports Party/skins cash games and 1-table SnG's.

QTip
05-24-2005, 02:50 PM
This is really interesting. Do you use GT+ and do the stats stay in place?

The only thing I don't like about it is the fact that when I 8 table (I use 2 montiors), I keep track of the players (postflop play, etc.) using their position at a table in a certain location....I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to remember everyone usernames with the postflop reads I have on them. How long have you been 12 tabling..I've been considering it and would like to hear your thoughts.

OrcaDK
05-24-2005, 04:51 PM
I've heard some reports of people saying that GT+ doesn't update the tables when they're moved, i can't say what the reason for this is. I'm using PV myself, and that works perfectly.

I've been 12-tabling for a couple of weeks with great success, though only at NL25 for the moment. I'm working on my NL50 game, but only at 4 tables at a time, i need get used to the game before i push it harder.

Regarding the two monitors. Try opening all your tables and placing them as you wish. Then tick on the "Move window to previous location", it should move the window to it's previous location when you've acted. That should make it easy to follow the tables based on their position.

Please note though that you'd still have to keep the "active corner" free of windows (since that window would be moved to it's previous location, which coincidentally is also the active corner).

Thank you for your reply, i hope to hear back from you, whether this solves your problem /images/graemlins/smile.gif

galahad_187
05-26-2005, 12:03 PM
I just dled the program and its shweeeet. only problem i have is i can't watch how long it takes players to react to my plays/make their own. and i can't see when i win/lose a big pot.

personally i've play like [censored] (over valuing top pair/overpair) mostly. so maybe multi-tabling isn't for me. but this program definatly makes managing multi-tabling super easy.

thanks for making this available to the public for free, real cool of ya. Next week i'm gunna try 8 tabling thanks to this proggie. i just hope i don't keep playing poorly =)

thanks again,

-galahad

wdbaker
05-28-2005, 04:56 AM
I would love to try this mth but I just keep gettin an error code, I'm running xp on a thinkpad, I downloaded it and then uncompressed it with winrar. Here is the error that I get:

"MultiTableHelper.exe - Application Error
X The application failed to initialize properly(0xc0000135). Click on Ok to terminate the application."

Any Ideas???

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

OrianasDaad
05-28-2005, 12:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and i can't see when i win/lose a big pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the process, not the results that matter. Not knowing if you win or lose will help you make +EV decisions, but I digress.

I've been looking to start working in more tables on my 17" 1280x1024, and I'll be giving your program a try, but probably not before Tuesday.

OrcaDK
05-28-2005, 01:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would love to try this mth but I just keep gettin an error code, I'm running xp on a thinkpad, I downloaded it and then uncompressed it with winrar. Here is the error that I get:

"MultiTableHelper.exe - Application Error
X The application failed to initialize properly(0xc0000135). Click on Ok to terminate the application."

Any Ideas???

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to install the .NET framework (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=262D25E3-F589-4842-8157-034D1E7CF3A3&displaylang=en) before the application will start /images/graemlins/smile.gif

wdbaker
05-28-2005, 02:45 PM
Thanks All

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

AlexHoops
05-30-2005, 02:44 AM
I just downloaded it and I love it. Thanks for the program. This makes things alot easier on my laptop. The one thing that could make it better is if it would let you see the outcome of the hand after the river, if you were in the hand to that point. One idea for this would be to have the upper left corner store all of the idle tables, the lower right corner have the active tables, and then then move the active hand that you just played to completion to the top right for 4 seconds, just so you can see the outcome.

Thanks again!

wdbaker
06-01-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

It's free, and will remain so. Use it if you like.

I'd appreciate, if you use it, that you drop a note with feedback.

[/ QUOTE ]

OrcaDK,
I have a 1024 X 768 laptop and have never been able to go over 4, yesterday i was up to 7 and could have added an 8th,
ran for a couple of hours, this thing smokes /images/graemlins/grin.gif

send me a pm with a way for me to make a contribution, this thing so rocks /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I bet I could do 12 with a little modification of autohotkey so my mouse didn't have to move.

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

OrcaDK
06-01-2005, 03:57 PM
I'm glad that you like it /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I just realized that some of you may have gotten a time limited version (playerview style), that was not intentional. The newest version can be downloaded from www.improve.dk/mth.rar (http://www.improve.dk/mth.rar), this one should not expire.

wdbaker
06-02-2005, 01:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm glad that you like it /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I just realized that some of you may have gotten a time limited version (playerview style), that was not intentional. The newest version can be downloaded from www.improve.dk/mth.rar (http://www.improve.dk/mth.rar), this one should not expire.

[/ QUOTE ]
I just opened it up and saw that, bummer until I got here and saw you fixed it for us.

Thanks again

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Devner, Co

OrianasDaad
06-02-2005, 08:37 AM
The software takes some getting used to, but makes playing more than four tables doable.

Things I'd recommend:
-Add a passive table location: minimized.
-Make a table you have sat out from "passive".
-Add alert if an open table is "inactive" for a certain period of time.

Fabulous software, and great work.

OrcaDK
06-02-2005, 05:21 PM
Thank you for your suggestions, i'm working on some improved table management while playing, for the next version.

MaxPowerPoker
06-02-2005, 09:30 PM
Any chance of you providing the source code?

Nice work, by the way!

06-02-2005, 10:46 PM
Excellent app, loving it!

[ QUOTE ]
...The one thing that could make it better is if it would let you see the outcome of the hand after the river...

[/ QUOTE ]

If you decide to go for that, please make it optional. I figure I save about ...well, a lot.. by not "having" to call it down just to see what I already know /images/graemlins/crazy.gif Also a superb tool for not going on tilt as you dont know that you get sucked out on.

It also works on windows 2000(even tho I had too set the date back, New installation doesnt seems to overwrite the old, Time limited one)

many tx man

Fernet

Supern
06-07-2005, 04:51 AM
Why doesn't it support other sites software?
What do you do in the code that makes it purely for party?

OrcaDK
06-07-2005, 07:12 AM
Everything i do in my code makes it Party-only. The whole process of identifying the tables, recognizing when it needs action and such, that has to be custom made to each poker room.

So the reason it doesn't support other sites software, i haven't taken my time to do it yet.

OrcaDK
06-07-2005, 07:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Any chance of you providing the source code?

Nice work, by the way!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, currently i don't have any plans to share the source code, i might consider it later on though.

smartalecc5
06-11-2005, 12:52 PM
The video does not work. /images/graemlins/frown.gif from the orginial post.

OrcaDK
06-11-2005, 02:28 PM
I'm afraid i've accidentally deleted the video from the server, and i don't have a backup of it lying around /images/graemlins/frown.gif

wdbaker
06-11-2005, 02:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The video does not work. /images/graemlins/frown.gif from the orginial post.

[/ QUOTE ]

It(the video) wasn't that good anyway, I couldn't tell what was going on.

Just download MTH and make sure you have .net, then open mth.exe on your desktop or wherever and then begin opening poker windows.

set it "active table location" to top right
check mark the two top boxes
then because i don't have enought realestate, i put one window in the upper right and all the rest in the lower left so they extend beyond the desktop, you don't need to see them until it's Time anyway.

This way you can quickly look at the full window in the upper right in its entirety which makes for easily making decisions.

Then if you have autohotkey and a mouse with programmable buttons you will rarely ever have to even move you mouse for the rest of your life /images/graemlins/grin.gif This stuff is all extra though, stick to the basics above and you will be happy.

Use it with the .50/$1 tables first til you get the hang of it. If I Remember correctly it doesn't work on play tables.

Once you get going you will wonder how you ever multitabled before. I went from 4 to 6-8 on a good day and that is on a computer that is laptop XP 1024X768

Truly it is unbelievable

To the Author again, hats off and will send a donation when I figure a good way to do that.

Disclaimer: if you lose it and crush your computer or worse, i do not wish to be held responsible for anything in a court of law and if you have read this Post you agree to these terms /images/graemlins/smile.gif

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

OrianasDaad
06-13-2005, 01:58 AM
Any updates coming?

OrcaDK
06-13-2005, 08:42 AM
Currently i'm busy with work, i might have time to make an update sometime within the next couple of weeks.

OrianasDaad
06-14-2005, 02:07 PM
Awesome.

MaxPowerPoker
06-16-2005, 08:30 AM
OK, I have been using MTH for about a week now and last night I tried to multi-table without it. I forgot how much easier this little program makes playing multiple tables.

One thing that is a bit frustrating is that it only works on tables named "Table ######". If my fishy buddies are sitting at a table that has another name that does not start with "Table" MTH does not recognize that table. Is there a fix on the way for this?

OrcaDK
06-16-2005, 09:31 PM
Yeah, in the next version i'm handling all windows containing the text ". Good Luck ", but not the text "Lobby". That should mean all MTT's, SnG's and so forth, should be taken care of.

wdbaker
06-20-2005, 04:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, in the next version i'm handling all windows containing the text ". Good Luck ", but not the text "Lobby". That should mean all MTT's, SnG's and so forth, should be taken care of.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to try using poker-edge for its table selection abilities and then shut it down once I was up and running but it doesn't play nice nice with MTH, darn.

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

OrcaDK
06-20-2005, 07:00 AM
I've never tried PokerEdge, what abilities are those? And what were the problems?

OrcaDK
06-26-2005, 06:42 PM
Boy have i got a treat for you guys /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I'm currently testing the latest update before i release it, in the mean time i'm gonna write this post (download link will follow as soon as my current SnG's are done - provided that no errors have occurred.

The only (besides a couple of minor internal changes) addition is the support for keyboard control. MTH now gives you the option to turn on "Keyboard control".

When Keyboard control is turned on, you can make bets, checks, folds, raises etc using your keyboard.

The controls are as follows (can't be changed):

Shift+F = Fold
Shift+R = Bet/Raise
Shift+C = Check/Call

If you've got "Auto clear bet" checked, the bet amount will automatically be cleared when the active table pops up. When there's an active table, any number you press will be typed into the bet amount box, no matter if the window has focus or not. Pressing the backspace button will clear the bet amount entirely.

I thought about whether i needed the Shift+ combo, but i want to make sure that you make the right action, and that you're not just typing something in the chat (Pacific anyone?).

I would like to hear your opinion on the controls, is anything missing? Does it work? Should it work differently? Different key combos?

As always, this is an early release, so please don't go out and play $100/200 NL before you've tested it.

In the case that MTH doesn't respond to your keyboard actions (doesn't bet, raise, whatever), please note down the name of the button you wanted to "press", the name is crucial for me to find out what went wrong.

There is one "hitch" though. The first time MTH folded a hand for me (not automatically of corse) Party gave me the bot test. I entered the correct text, and all was fine. An hour or so later i got the test again, still no problems. I haven't seen the test since then. So obviously Party detects that it's not you physically acting. I have mailed Party to get a confirmation of MTH being legal and withing the rules of their T&C (which i am very sure it is). I haven't got a response yet though.

Jarekb
06-26-2005, 06:51 PM
Adding keyboard control is a great feature, but you say the key's you've chosen can't be changed. Can that be changed? The key's I've selected for my AHK script are 1-6 on the numpad, one key for each of the 6 buttons which you can check off before action is at you. Also these keys can press each of the normal buttons(1/3 for fold, 2/5 check/call, 3/6 raise). I found this to work really well while playing (won't do multitable because I still can't figure out how to set up window focus properly). So is it possible for you to allow different sets of hot keys or could you try my method and see if you like it better for your program?

JarekB

OrcaDK
06-26-2005, 07:02 PM
(Link will follow soon, found a couple of bugs)

It will be possible to change the keys, but not in the first release.

The problem with using the number keys is that it works great for FL, but not for NL players, we have to enter the bet amount.

You can't check off the buttons before action, since only the currently active table receives the keyboard input.

OrcaDK
06-26-2005, 07:20 PM
15 mins, i got the bugs worked out, gonna implement key setup.

ClaytonN
06-26-2005, 07:29 PM
Orca:

You, sir, RULE!!!

That is all.

OrcaDK
06-26-2005, 07:49 PM
Thanks dude /images/graemlins/smile.gif

New version is up and can be downloaded from here (http://www.improve.dk/mth.rar).

I've tested it somewhat, and it seems to work, haven't experienced any glitches lately, but you never know, do i need to repeat my usual disclaimer? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

You can setup your own keys now by opening the "MultiTableHelper.exe.config" file in Notepad and changing the values. The file should be rather self explanatory.

The only "special" key available is Shift, i've not included Ctrl and Alt since they often are used for menus, system functions and such. The keys you can use are listed here (http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpref/html/frlrfsystemwindowsformskeysclasstopic.asp) - use the name in bold, write it exactly as on this page. The only exception is the numeric keys, don't use D0-9 and NumPad0-9, simply use 0-9, they will work for both the numpad and the usual decimals.

Jarekb
06-26-2005, 08:31 PM
I worked out the NL aspect in my sript, here's how

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>Raise bet by 1x Big Blind
NumpadAdd::
ControlGetText,CurrentBet,Edit3,A
NewBet := (CurrentBet + 0.25)
ControlSetText,Edit3,%NewBet%,A
return

;Lower bet by 1x Big Blind
NumpadSub::
ControlGetText,CurrentLesserBet,Edit3,A
NewLesserBet := (CurrentLesserBet - 0.25)
ControlSetText,Edit3,%NewLesserBet%,A
return</pre><hr />

You should be able to adapt that to your program. Basically what it does is sends the mouse to the field where the bet can be changed and save the value that's there already, then by either pressing + or - increses the saved value under a diffrent variable. Finally it sends the new value to the box. I confirm the bet using NumpadEnter.

Hope that helps.

OrcaDK
06-26-2005, 08:39 PM
Yeah, i could do something like that, but i much prefer entering the exact bet amounts, and not necessarily as increments of the BB. Anyone else have some input on this issue?

ClaytonN
06-26-2005, 08:44 PM
The new version cannot make bets on the flop turn when checked to. It can, however, raise or fold.

OrcaDK
06-26-2005, 08:58 PM
Does this only happen on the turn? Can you make bets on the turn/river if checked to? Does the table get activated - moved to the active corner?

ClaytonN
06-26-2005, 09:09 PM
No it happens on all betting streets, except preflop.

There has to be a betting action before the player in order for it to work. You cannot do anything if checked to or first to act.

It;'s response-based, sorta

OrcaDK
06-26-2005, 09:14 PM
Souns weird. Try picking up the latest version from www.improve.dk/mth.rar (http://www.improve.dk/mth.rar), just to be sure it's the latest.

Does the window get activated (moved to the active corner), or does it not activate at all?

Do you have MSN? If yo do, please send me your email in a PM so i can get a fix on this issue /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Asim
06-27-2005, 02:03 PM
tag this for later

NDHand
06-27-2005, 07:31 PM
It's not working very well for me. Sometimes it ignores a table or two and they get lost under. It happens quite often actually... (and the name is Table xxxxx) has this happened to any1 else?

OrcaDK
06-27-2005, 07:39 PM
Is the correct amount of tables displayed in the MTH window (in the top)?

If anyone is having these problems, and you've got MSN, please send me your email so i can work them out together with you.

Jarekb
06-27-2005, 09:30 PM
I get this error msg when I start it now.

Edit: Never mind, rebooted and works fine now.

[ QUOTE ]
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at MultiTableHelper.Form1.EnumWindowCallBack(Int32 hwnd, Int32 lParam)
at MultiTableHelper.Form1.EnumWindows(PCallBack x, Int32 y)
at MultiTableHelper.Form1.timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr idEvent, IntPtr dwTime)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 1.0.5000.0
Win32 Version: 1.1.4322.2032
CodeBase: &lt;a href="file:///c:/windows/microsoft.net/framework/v1.1.4322/mscorlib.dll" target="_blank"&gt;file:///c:/windows/microsoft.net/framework/v1.1.4322/mscorlib.dll&lt;/a&gt;
----------------------------------------
MultiTableHelper
Assembly Version: 1.0.2004.1259
Win32 Version: 1.0.2004.1259
CodeBase: &lt;a href="file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Jarek/Desktop/mth/MultiTableHelper.exe" target="_blank"&gt;file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Jarek/Desktop/mth/MultiTableHelper.exe&lt;/a&gt;
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: &lt;a href="file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/system.windows.forms/1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089/system.windows.forms.dll" target="_blank"&gt;file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/system.windows.forms/1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089/system.windows.forms.dll&lt;/a&gt;
System
CodeBase: &lt;a href="file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/system/1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089/system.dll" target="_blank"&gt;file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/system/1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089/system.dll&lt;/a&gt;
System.Drawing
CodeBase: &lt;a href="file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/system.drawing/1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/system.drawing.dll" target="_blank"&gt;file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/system.drawing/1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/system.drawing.dll&lt;/a&gt;

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just in time (JIT) debugging, the config file for this
application or machine (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

&lt;configuration&gt;
&lt;system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" /&gt;
&lt;/configuration&gt;

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the machine
rather than being handled by this dialog.

[/ QUOTE ]

OrcaDK
06-27-2005, 09:56 PM
It might be because you've got a near-but-not new version. One of them had a bug that caused it to pick up invalid tables.

OrcaDK
06-27-2005, 10:26 PM
I've put up a new version. Couple of internal changes. Added the possibility of assigning a button to set you allin in, including a switch to automatically raise to allin, or just enter the all in amount.

Now the MTH version is also showed which should make it easier you to check if you're up to date.

Newest version is 1.0.2005.6088 @ www.improve.dk/mth.rar (http://www.improve.dk/mth.rar)

waffle
06-27-2005, 11:31 PM
Hi

The video link is giving me a 404. Also, does this support stars? Or only party and co?

OrcaDK
06-27-2005, 11:38 PM
The video went down some time ago, i don't have it anymore unfortunately. It only supports Party &amp; co, i currently have no plans to add support for other sites. Maybe in the future.

wdbaker
06-28-2005, 01:45 AM
I have a 1024 X 768 screen so I have a full screen up in the right hand corner and the rest are in the left lower corner mostly off the desktop.

The one thing you could do that would be very helpful is to let me know how many tables(windows) are still in play.

For instance tonight I had 7 tables up and every thing is good but when you go all-in there is no way to know if I'm still in the game cause once I'm out of money on that table it quits being called.

Even just a # next to the the one that shows how many are tracked, if you could put a # of how many are in play.

when I closed down I saw that I had two out of play, one was an all in and the other I probably didn't answer soon enough for a blind that didn't get checked.

This would be huge and I will never ask you to do anything again /images/graemlins/smile.gif

P.S. I get those verification popups from the website at least once per session.

Thank you so much for your kindness and sharing, I could not play so many tables without you.

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

NDHand
06-28-2005, 05:47 PM
yea the correct number of table is showing... sometimes he just ignores a table or two and they get lost (which can get expensive, lol)

MaxPowerPoker
06-28-2005, 10:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I downloaded the new version and it still ignores tables that do not begin with "Table XXXXXX". Am I missing something or is this slated for a still future release?

BradleyT
06-28-2005, 11:39 PM
Feature request -

Pop a dummy form the same size as a party table, let us position it and press F8 and you record the coords and pop the active window to that location.

OrcaDK
06-29-2005, 02:09 AM
What type of game are you playing? NL/FL, SnG, Stud/Omaha/HE? There might be some game specific situations that MTH does not understand, and therefore does not interpret as "requiring action".

OrcaDK
06-29-2005, 02:11 AM
You're not missing anything, sorry /images/graemlins/smile.gif I haven't had the time to make all of the changes i wanted to.

OrcaDK
06-29-2005, 02:11 AM
Good idea, it's on the list.

wdbaker
06-29-2005, 04:47 AM
I've been trying to play NL today and it seems to blow up on me everytime i get to about 5 or more, all of a sudden I have the taskbar lights blinking and they won't go up to the right, then everything collapses and I have to start trying to pull them back on the desktop etc... this was a losing proposition, I knew I should have let everyone work out the kinks first.

I still have your first addition for limit only and that worked fine, not sure what's wrong with this one but can't afford the money I'm losing when it goes haywire.

If you want my honest opinion, you should build this in modules so that people can add module as they go if they desire, that way it stays as simple as possible, I just wanted a way to play more tables on a small screen, nothing more.

My fault, I should know better than to use real money on alpha or beta projects, the first one was so solid though that I was fooled...

Thanks anyway

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

OrcaDK
06-29-2005, 06:01 AM
Sad to hear that /images/graemlins/frown.gif

It has always been made for NL primarily as i don't play FL.

The current problems probable comes from the fact that i have pushed some updates through faster than i should. I really don't have the time to work enough on it /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I'm gonna postpone any further functions, and redesign the inner workings to get some more stability, unfortunately i don't think i'll have the time to get a new version out before i go to vacation.

TheTROLL
06-29-2005, 11:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna postpone any further functions, and redesign the inner workings to get some more stability, unfortunately i don't think i'll have the time to get a new version out before i go to vacation.

[/ QUOTE ]
Orca, I'd be happy to spend some time on it if you're away for a while, especially if it's C# rather than VB.NET - work's pretty quiet at the moment. PM me if interested, quite understand if you'd rather keep control of it yourself though.

Ryan11
06-29-2005, 12:16 PM
For me it picks up the Eurobet but not party windows(no added numbers for party). Also it brings a new widow to the front when i still havnt acted on the previous one.

I'd also like to take a look at the src code. Maybe add a few things to it.

OrcaDK
06-29-2005, 02:26 PM
I'm releasing a new version tonight. I've complete reworked the inner workings, simplified it a lot to reduce any bugs. No new features, but i hope it works more stable for people.

NDHand
06-29-2005, 03:10 PM
Plain ol' vanilla 0,5/1$ limit Party (Intertops/Multipoker)

wdbaker
06-29-2005, 05:19 PM
Thankyou, I'm convinced that when it comes to this poker stuff, especially when you are working with providers that you have no control of, that simpler is definately better and easier to trouble shoot.

Thanks again for your help, I've been working on an autohotkey version for party for myself just in case, always nice to have backup plan...

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

OrcaDK
06-29-2005, 09:12 PM
Ok, i've got a new version ready. I've rewrote most parts of the internal engine, making it less bug prone (crossing fingers).

Per default it now moves tables back to where they came from. Check the "Auto place tables" checkbox to make all tables arrange automatically instantly. If you think it misses some tables, click the Debug checkbox, it'll give you a list of the current tables. If your's ain't there, MTH hasn't found it.

Keyboard controls seems to work very well, i love it myself at least /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've added a very quick "Tables" button. This'll open a window with a list of all the tables, including a counter showing when that table last required action. After 3 minutes the counter becomes red, meaning something probably has gone wrong on the table (timed out, busted, etc). If you doubleclick the table, i'll receive focus.

Please don't go out and test it by 12-tabling NL2000, stick to 12-tabling NL1000 or something like that, until you've really tested that it doesn't have any glitches with your setup.

You can as always get it from www.improve.dk/mth.rar (http://www.improve.dk/mth.rar)

wdbaker
06-30-2005, 03:16 AM
Your new MTH is totally stable and did everything I tried, didn't lose any tables or anything, I am absolutely impressed with your quick work, wow /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I ran 6 25nl tables for 3 hrs for testing and all was good

Thanks for your hard work /images/graemlins/smile.gif

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

Timer
06-30-2005, 11:38 AM
Nice program. I finally got it to work, after having some problems. Initially, the tables wouldn't show up. I was experimenting with the play money tables, but that seemed to be the problem. I can't get it to work with play money tables. As soon as I brought up some real money tables everything seemed to be okay.

It's difficult to get used to, and it has its plusses and minuses.

+ You don't have to move the mouse, and all you do is click one finger.

+ You can manage quite a few games. I was doing eight no problem, and I'm sure I could do twelve.

+ In a funny sort of way it takes the emotion out of the game. You make a move and the table vanishes, so you aren't sweating the action like you normally would. I don't know if this is good or bad--but it's different.

- If a game goes bad, or gets short, you don't know it until it pops up and you've already posted your blind.

- It doesn't seem to work with two monitors. I put some games on the second monitor, but they always get pulled back to the first monitor. I have two different size monitors. My main monitor is a 21 inch and my second one is a 15 inch.

- It doesn't quite align the windows properly using all-snap.

- When I click on the Auto Position Tables box it makes the table disappear, so I don't quite understand the use of this function.

All in all it's a nice product, and a good job. It's interesting how it works and the way it works, and I'm glad you took the time to develop it. I appreciate it.

Thanks

OrcaDK
06-30-2005, 12:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
- It doesn't seem to work with two monitors. I put some games on the second monitor, but they always get pulled back to the first monitor. I have two different size monitors. My main monitor is a 21 inch and my second one is a 15 inch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Although i must admit that i haven't done extensive testing on this area yet, it should work. When using two monitors you should make sure that the "Auto position" checkbox is unchecked. Then place the tables in various corner of the two monitors before starting up MTH - remember to keep the active corner clear, otherwise that might give you trouble.

When MTH starts, it should automatically move the tables back to where they originated from, at the time they required action.

[ QUOTE ]
- It doesn't quite align the windows properly using all-snap.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is set to move the tables to the very corners of the screen, so if you're running 1600x1200, there will be some gap inbetween the tables in the middle.

[ QUOTE ]
- When I click on the Auto Position Tables box it makes the table disappear, so I don't quite understand the use of this function.

[/ QUOTE ]

The auto position function will move all your tables to the topleft, topright and bottomleft corners of your screen, and then keep them there until they need action. If you're running 7 tables, you'll have 3 in the topleft, 2 in the topright &amp; bottomleft corners.

[ QUOTE ]
All in all it's a nice product, and a good job. It's interesting how it works and the way it works, and I'm glad you took the time to develop it. I appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif

OrcaDK
07-01-2005, 08:39 PM
I found a couple of bugs that i've now fixed.

- It wasn't possible to enter periods when using keyboard control.
- If a table was in the active spot, and got active again before any other tables, it's bet amount would not be cleared automatically.

Newest version (2899) can be gotten from www.improve.dk/mth.rar (http://www.improve.dk/mth.rar). Please note that a higher version number doesn't neccesarily mean a newer version, as version numbers are reset each day.

SjPdX
07-05-2005, 02:21 PM
As previously reported, this porgram does not play nice with Poker Edge. Both use .net and perhaps vie for the same resources. Any chance for a fix?

OrcaDK
07-05-2005, 02:37 PM
There should be no problems regarding both being .NET.

I really need a detailed description of what the problem is. I'm not using PokerEdge myself (and i'm not going to), so i need some details.

SjPdX
07-05-2005, 03:17 PM
If I have PE running and try to start MTH, MTH has an error that won't allow it to run.

The error message:
An unhandled exception has occured in your application. etc
Input string was not in correct format

I clicked Details:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at MultiTableHelper.Form1.EnumWindowCallBack(Int32 hwnd, Int32 lParam)
at MultiTableHelper.Form1.EnumWindows(PCallBack x, Int32 y)
at MultiTableHelper.Form1.pollTables()
at MultiTableHelper.Form1.timer2_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr idEvent, IntPtr dwTime)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/microsoft.net/framework/v1.1.4322/mscorlib.dll
MultiTableHelper
Assembly Version: 1.0.2010.7977
Win32 Version: 1.0.2010.7977
CodeBase: file:///D:/Program%20Files/multitablehelp/MultiTableHelper.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/system.windows.forms/1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089/system.windows.forms.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/system/1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089/system.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/system.drawing/1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/system.drawing.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just in time (JIT) debugging, the config file for this
application or machine (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

&lt;configuration&gt;
&lt;system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" /&gt;
&lt;/configuration&gt;

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the machine
rather than being handled by this dialog.

If I have MTH running and try to start PE, PE can't get a connection to the server.

Either program will run by itself just fine, it's just when I try to run them together.

does that help?

OrcaDK
07-05-2005, 03:29 PM
Try starting PE. Can you give me the name of the PE window? Does PE open any other new windows? If so, please write their names too. I think i know why this happens.

baronzeus
07-05-2005, 03:31 PM
One is called "Table Lookup: CoralPoker - Default" and the other is called "Poker-Edge.com"

OrcaDK
07-05-2005, 03:45 PM
Newest version: 37295 - www.improve.dk/mth.rar (http://www.improve.dk/mth.rar).

Let me know if it fixes stuff.

SjPdX
07-05-2005, 04:11 PM
This time, with MTH open, PE kind of ran over MTH and forced closing of MTH. It opens a .net window same as I mentioned when I opened MTH.

Input string was not in a correct format.

Can't continue, have to quit the MTH app.

BradleyT
07-05-2005, 04:22 PM
Does the newest version get tables that aren't named "Table xxxxx"? I tried the build before this and it wasn't getting named tables like "Cry Me a River" on Eurobet.

OrcaDK
07-05-2005, 04:24 PM
Currently only "Table xxxxx" tables. I won't have the time to improve on table detection before after the summer unfortunately.

OrcaDK
07-06-2005, 09:27 PM
It seems there's still one unsolved bug. In the case that you have the options to Fold, Call or All-In raise, the bet function doesn't work, using keyboard controls. Trying to bet with the keyboard does not call, but it also doesn't raise, you have to do this manually.

"Unfortunately" i'll be leaving for my vacation tomorrow, so i won't be able to fix this bug until i get home sometime near the end of july.

Jaymick
07-07-2005, 07:03 PM
whenever i try to see it "in action" it says that the page will not respond. is there a reason why?

Jaymick.

PrincipalSkinner
07-08-2005, 07:30 PM
I probably change tables more often than most--and the buyin I make requires manual entry (it is not the standard max buyin).

Has anybody figured out the best way to add tables--where should I position the new table so I don't have other tables jumping in front of it while I am frantically screwing around with the buy-in before my 10 friggin seconds have elapsed??

This program is so wonderful--now I only have other tables jumping up in my face when I am opening a new one--before this program they were jumping up in my face all the time!!

Thanks, Orca!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

madscout
07-08-2005, 11:59 PM
I must be dumb... I just downloaded this program and it doesn't seem to move the active table to where I want it. The tables just sit there.

Also, it displays "Tables: 0"

~madscout

wdbaker
07-09-2005, 03:13 AM
not much info to go by there, if you load a table it must be one that has a title that starts with "Table". Orca has not gotten around to fixing this and apparently it will take more time then is available at the moment.

if you load a table that does start with "Table" then it should show that a table is loaded.

Lets start there for now, let me know.

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

madscout
07-09-2005, 03:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
not much info to go by there, if you load a table it must be one that has a title that starts with "Table". Orca has not gotten around to fixing this and apparently it will take more time then is available at the moment.

if you load a table that does start with "Table" then it should show that a table is loaded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Problem fixed! Thanks!

~mad

wdbaker
07-09-2005, 03:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I probably change tables more often than most--and the buyin I make requires manual entry (it is not the standard max buyin).

[/ QUOTE ]

no easy way to add tables, best thing to do is get a consistent layout that your comfortable with and then it will make opening the tables a little easier.

[ QUOTE ]

Has anybody figured out the best way to add tables--where should I position the new table so I don't have other tables jumping in front of it while I am frantically screwing around with the buy-in before my 10 friggin seconds have elapsed??

[/ QUOTE ]

I put my active in the right top corner and then everything else goes down to the left aligned with the left lower edge of the desktop and the upper edge of the active window, one on top the other on top the other etc...

yes this puts the lower window off the desktop partway but that way the one that is active is fully visible, and always in the same place which will give your brain more time to think.

Hope that helps

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

[ QUOTE ]

This program is so wonderful--now I only have other tables jumping up in my face when I am opening a new one--before this program they were jumping up in my face all the time!!

Thanks, Orca!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

PrincipalSkinner
07-09-2005, 08:52 AM
Your layout is an improvement--thanks for the tip!!

wdbaker
07-09-2005, 03:06 PM
If you come up with something better, let me know, I'm always open to finding easier ways to do this /images/graemlins/smile.gif

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

PrincipalSkinner
07-10-2005, 06:48 PM
Thank you so much for sharing this great program--How do we make donations??

OrcaDK
07-12-2005, 01:11 PM
Hey all, thanks for keeping the thread alive while i'm away /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm currently sitting at a public library in Islamorada in the keys, so i'm not going to be able to make any fixes for MTH until i get home sometime late July. I just wanted to make sure noone thinks i've abandoned MTH (and sorry for not answering the PM's i've got).

I will follow up on all threads when i get back, until then, have fun /images/graemlins/smile.gif

/Orca

grinin
07-12-2005, 10:37 PM
Be sure to go to Islamorada Fish Company. Awesome food.

grinin
07-13-2005, 02:22 PM
I have only played a couple hundred hands with it so far and ran across the following:

I use Party to "scout" tables and then open them up and sit down on Empire and close the corresponding Party table. MTH was already running while scouting and it does not bring the Empire table into focus. (If I remember correctly a couple times I left the Party window open and it would bring it into focus, but obviously I could not actually act on that table since I was really seated at Empire). If I close MTH and reopen then it works properly.

As an aside, I am not familiar with RAR. Once I have the exe file installed can I delete the MTH.rar file?

wdbaker
07-13-2005, 05:44 PM
you could delete the RAR file but it may come in handy, I think it is kind of like winzip, a compression type program that more and more people are using.

As far as your other problem, the author would probably need to speak to that and because it is outside the bounds of the applications original intentions, my guess is that it won't be a priority.

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

MaxPowerPoker
07-19-2005, 08:38 AM
I have played exclusively at Party skins over the past several weeks. I just signed up at Interpoker to take advantage of their bonus. Is there any plan to have MTH work with Crypto software? I can't tell you how many times I timed out playing last night, just because I am so used to the active window moving to the bottom right of my screen.

OrcaDK
07-19-2005, 05:28 PM
Seeing that a lot of people has expressed wishes for Crypto support, i am considering. It will though, be based entirely on the amount of work awaiting me when i get home from my vacation. I fear there's a lot :S

PrincipalSkinner
07-19-2005, 06:48 PM
The thing I would most like to see added is the site logo on the tables list. So I'm playing 8 or 9 tables at 3 different sites and I'm changing tables frequently. Since I can't actually see all the tables to know how many I have open at each site, I have to keep written lists that I need to constantly update. There's got to be a better way!!

Also, I inquired about making a donation awhile back; and I never saw you respond . . . you deserve $$$$$$$$$ for this program!!

grinin
07-20-2005, 09:46 AM
I love the fact that you really only need to use the three action buttons for this program and I am sure it works awesome for those guys who don't have the resolution to fit 4 tables on a screen and are used to having the things pop up. However, I think I will go into epileptic fits with the tables popping all over my 2001fp. Could you possibly give the option to keep the tables in the same location but highlight them when they become the active table(like the "put a big red circle" thread)? I'll donate. But I think we can twist ZeeJustins's arm for the big bucks.

OrcaDK
07-20-2005, 11:59 AM
I've though about the red circle thingy before, and i'll try and incorporate it sometime.

OrcaDK
07-20-2005, 12:02 PM
Putting the site logo/name in the list should be very easy, i'll look into it when i get home.

Regarding donations i think the only feasible solution is to make a player transfer at Party. I'll send back the minimum requirement of $50, that way any amount could be donated. But please note that i am still on my vacation, and i will not be able to neither check my account, nor will i be able to transfer the $50 back until i get home. So please wait until i get home /images/graemlins/smile.gif

grinin
07-20-2005, 12:05 PM
Red thingamabob .... And make the tables stay put?

OrcaDK
07-20-2005, 12:13 PM
Yep, an option to not move any tables in any way, and simply mark the active table using some sort of colored thingy instead.

MaxPowerPoker
07-29-2005, 08:24 AM
Are you not back from vacation? Dude, get back to work!

Any word on the next update to MTH?

OrcaDK
07-29-2005, 09:20 AM
I just got back, haven't slept for 40 hours. Just received notification that i got my entry to the university. Bad news is that the start is on the 18th of august, and not the 1st of september - which i had planned for. So here i am, totally overloaded with work, and my vacation just got cut by two weeks. I'm sad to say i won't be able to even think about MTH until sometime mid august at best.

PrincipalSkinner
08-03-2005, 07:12 AM
bump

Kama45
08-04-2005, 04:07 AM
Thank you sir. I will name my firstborn after you.

PrincipalSkinner
08-07-2005, 09:52 PM
I've been using the PokeraceHUD program to display the players stats on the tables. I've noticed that after I get 8 or 9 tables going, the stats don't appear on the newest tables--I just see N/A for the table averages and no individual stats and it just stays that way.

I posted another thread on this forum regarding this problem; and other users report satisfactory results with 12 tables.

I'm wondering if scooting the tables around all the time with the MTH program has got something to do with my problem. Is any other MTH program user also using the Pokerace HUD program; and if so what kinds of results are you getting with 9+ tables? Thank you.

ProsperousOne
08-28-2005, 01:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There is one "hitch" though. The first time MTH folded a hand for me (not automatically of corse) Party gave me the bot test.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's the "bot" test?

thx for the program btw!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ProsperousOne
08-28-2005, 02:02 AM
I can't get the Shift+c/f/r buttons to work... any suggestions (kept the default settings)...

wdbaker
08-28-2005, 03:05 AM
The bot test is a verification program, it pops up with letters that are all disfigured but readable and you have to retype them within 30 seconds or so to verify that you are a human, a program can't decide what the letters are but a human can.

you might have seen them in other places where you sign up for a forum etc... it keeps the bot spiders from harvesting e-mails etc...

As to your other question i use AutoHotKey to control the buttons, very similar to what OrcaDK set up so I don't know how that deal works since I don't use it.

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

OrcaDK
08-28-2005, 08:01 AM
Just to make sure, have you checked the "use keyboard" checkbox?

ProsperousOne
09-01-2005, 11:28 PM
I can't get the raise/fold options to work...

used the default (shift+c) etc, but no effect...

I'm playing limit if that makes a difference....

thx!

MaxPowerPoker
09-02-2005, 07:59 AM
The fish are on to me. They realize that I cannot use MTH at tables that have names instead of numbers so they are all flocking to those tables instead. Sure would like to be able to use MTH for all tables. Any chance for an update? Or have you given any more thought to releasing the source code?

OrcaDK
09-02-2005, 02:04 PM
I'm planning on doing another complete rewrite of MTH when i get the time (hopefully soon). I'm stepping down on my work to concentrate on my studies, which coincidentally happens to be computer related. So hopefully i'll have time to work on MTH within short time.

Currently i still don't have any plans of releasing the source code, that probably won't happen until the day when i give up MTH completely, though i doubt that'll happen.

ProsperousOne
09-18-2005, 08:23 PM
Jarek,

Any luck getting your program with AHK to stop stealing focus? I'm having the same trouble with Crypto skins.

elmo
09-21-2005, 03:09 AM
Can someone send this to me? The links don't appear to work. Thanks

OrcaDK
09-21-2005, 04:25 AM
The download link still works. You can get it here: www.improve.dk/mth.rar (http://www.improve.dk/mth.rar)

TimsterToo
09-21-2005, 05:52 PM
Great App! Finally I can multitable Party &amp; skins on my 11" laptop screen. Not only that but the keyboard controls are cool too!

I had a problem where one out of three tables (the same one every time) seemed to get bumped out of the qeue and skipped afterwards. I'll see if it's still a problem tomorrow (my laptop is elsewhere) and will let you know if so.

I don't know if you keep track of potential buyers/donaters but please add me to that list. I'll be more than happy to contribute as soon as you feel it's good enough /images/graemlins/wink.gif

09-24-2005, 02:36 AM
When I make any change to helper/config file (e.g., change Shift+C to Shift+A) the keys stop working entirely and in some cases the tables also stop positioning in the specified corner of the screen. Details: I opened the config file (dreamweaver), made the change, saved, and at prompt, updated.

Any advice appreciated. And thanks for the greatest online poker tool since P.T.

09-24-2005, 02:43 AM
Can I use gamepad key instead of a keyboard. I've been using this prior to your program and it is much easier on the tendons than keyboards. If I could combine your software with gamepad control I would die happy and without carpal tunnel.

09-24-2005, 02:48 AM
When I sit out of a table and the "I'm Back" button appears, the table blocks the que. That is, it is waiting for me to act and other active tables pile up like a multi-car accident (b/c I can now 120-table). anything i can do about this?
thanks

OrcaDK
09-25-2005, 05:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When I make any change to helper/config file (e.g., change Shift+C to Shift+A) the keys stop working entirely and in some cases the tables also stop positioning in the specified corner of the screen. Details: I opened the config file (dreamweaver), made the change, saved, and at prompt, updated.

Any advice appreciated. And thanks for the greatest online poker tool since P.T.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you making these changes while MTH is running? That might cause trouble.

OrcaDK
09-25-2005, 05:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When I sit out of a table and the "I'm Back" button appears, the table blocks the que. That is, it is waiting for me to act and other active tables pile up like a multi-car accident (b/c I can now 120-table). anything i can do about this?
thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a problem i've had myself a few times too. It'll be fixed in v2, i've more or less stopped maintenance on MTH v1.

OrcaDK
09-25-2005, 05:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Can I use gamepad key instead of a keyboard. I've been using this prior to your program and it is much easier on the tendons than keyboards. If I could combine your software with gamepad control I would die happy and without carpal tunnel.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never tried using a gamepad, but i'll risk a guess that it depends on the software your gamepad uses. If you can setup your gamepad to simulate normal keyboard keys, it might work. E.g. if you could setup button "A" to simulate the Enter key, that might work as the Enter key in MTH. Try it, and please report back /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ProsperousOne
09-25-2005, 03:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do a search for gamepad... I saw a post somewhere explaing how to connct either a gamepad or xbox controller to your pc, then use ahk to configure it.

09-25-2005, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never tried using a gamepad, but i'll risk a guess that it depends on the software your gamepad uses. If you can setup your gamepad to simulate normal keyboard keys, it might work. E.g. if you could setup button "A" to simulate the Enter key, that might work as the Enter key in MTH. Try it, and please report back /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, I have no idea how to do this. This scripts that I use with the game pad controller are AHK, and were from 2+2 posts. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

09-25-2005, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you making these changes while MTH is running? That might cause trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I opened the config file. Changed "shift+C" to "m" then saved and updated at prompt. when I opened the MTH file the the new "m" command didn't work but the two unaltered commands still worked.

OrcaDK
09-25-2005, 06:30 PM
Unfortunately i'm away from my home comp at the moment, so i don't have access to the source, and i can only guess what might be the problem.

Try using a capital "M", i can't remember if it's case sensitive. Also try using Shift-M and check if it works, i can't remember whether the shift button is a requirement or not.

10-07-2005, 03:59 AM
Could someone tell me how i open this thing? hah..

its a .rar file.

i click on the link and i save it to my desktop and i try to open it but nothing happens?

"Windows cannot open the file...

OrcaDK
10-07-2005, 06:22 AM
You need the WinRar tool to unpackage it. http://www.rarsoft.com

Degen
10-16-2005, 09:45 AM
thank you god

mike4066
10-23-2005, 01:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The download link still works. You can get it here: www.improve.dk/mth.rar (http://www.improve.dk/mth.rar)

[/ QUOTE ]

Dead link, is there another one?

OrcaDK
10-23-2005, 02:13 PM
http://www.multitablehelper.com /images/graemlins/smile.gif

mike4066
10-23-2005, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.multitablehelper.com /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif

10-23-2005, 11:28 PM
About the bet box problem in V2.002 and 004. I'm using 002 and just noticed that the bet/raise button is updated if I manually place the cursor in the box. sometimes the cursor is already there (don't know why it isn't always there) and the feature works as intended.