PDA

View Full Version : You're dating a girl...

fimbulwinter
05-23-2005, 05:33 AM
...you two are about to have sex for the first time. she has had one sexual partner before you in her life.

would you prefer it to be:

1. a drunken one night stand that she regrets.

2. a guy she dated for a year and had regular, satisfactory sex with.

interesting the plurality of responses my friends have given to this one. i see it as a no-brainer.

fim

shant
05-23-2005, 05:34 AM

You should've made a poll.

theredpill5
05-23-2005, 05:39 AM
This thread is pretty dumb. You don't give enough information to make a decision.

daveymck
05-23-2005, 05:46 AM
If your the jealous type then you would prefer 1 but have to learn to deal with 2.

Apart from that I dont see it as a question.

bernie
05-23-2005, 05:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
...you two are about to have sex for the first time. she has had one sexual partner before you in her life.

would you prefer it to be:

1. a drunken one night stand that she regrets.

2. a guy she dated for a year and had regular, satisfactory sex with.

interesting the plurality of responses my friends have given to this one. i see it as a no-brainer.

fim

[/ QUOTE ]

The only thing I would prefer is that she doesn't have any STDs. Other than that, I could care less about her sexual history.

b

thatpfunk
05-23-2005, 05:55 AM
I'm having trouble finding one preferable over the other.

#2 the sex will be better initially and and she will be comfortable in her body (most likely).

#1 she is practically a virgin and you get to mold her. She may (or may not) be a little less comfortable in her body, etc. Age may be a factor as well. A 25 year old chick who has never had regular sex might be kind of weird.

So I guess #2, but it doesn't matter that much I think.

bort411
05-23-2005, 05:56 AM
This is automatically #1 given this limited information. I'd rather she not be totally familiar with "satisfactory" sex so that my performance would not be harshly judged.

bernie
05-23-2005, 05:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is automatically #1 given this limited information. I'd rather she not be totally familiar with "satisfactory" sex so that my performance would not be harshly judged.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL You gotta have more confidence in your skillz!! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

b

Bukem_
05-23-2005, 06:05 AM
You have it the other way around. Most girls who have only been with one guy have been with their high school sweetheart.

Guaranteed he didn't know what he was doing, you will look like a stud.

The one time you always pick number 1 is when the girl is extremely hot. Then you get her when she will be at the stage where all she wants to do is bang all day.

bernie
05-23-2005, 06:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Then you get her when she will be at the stage where all she wants to do is bang all day.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean she'd be in her mid 30s?

b

theredpill5
05-23-2005, 06:15 AM
My last GF had one previous partner and I didn't have a problem with it at all. I didn't realize that some people did have problems with this. ??? I don't care if she's had 4 partners. I really don't. As long as those guys are no longer in the relationship, it is no big deal. I would actually prefer her not to be a virgin. Virgins are so hard to get in the sack.

bernie
05-23-2005, 06:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My last GF had one previous partner and I didn't have a problem with it at all. I didn't realize that some people did have problems with this. ??? I don't care if she's had 4 partners. I really don't. As long as those guys are no longer in the relationship, it is no big deal. I would actually prefer her not to be a virgin. Virgins are so hard to get in the sack.

[/ QUOTE ]

They don't really know what they're doing, either. Not to mention they don't know how to react to what's happening inside them.

Virgins also don't tend to have a pleasurable first experience. Though they do tend to get more emotionally attached as you are their first. They can be tough to scrape off the bottom of your shoe.

b

Bukem_
05-23-2005, 06:28 AM
Ok. You get her at the stage where she wants to bang all day before she decides to tone it down for 10ish years.

ethan
05-23-2005, 06:37 AM
2. Easy choice. Really, really easy. As long as option 2 doesn't involve getting STDs, I really can't see any disadvantage to choosing it.

If you can't handle the fact that the person you're sleeping with has enjoyed sex with someone else, you probably shouldn't be having sex.
(edit - I realize this wouldn't be the only argument for choosing option #1.)

spamuell
05-23-2005, 08:26 AM
You had most of OOT lost with the title of your post.