PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Revelations

[censored]
05-23-2005, 03:26 AM
You know how when you taste something really bad, you want someone else to taste it to so you have someone who can understand what you have experienced?

Well what I really need right now is for some of you to go ahead and down load this and watch it. I used limewire.

When you comeback and post feel free to start with the Emperor or pehaps the appearance of the entire cast.

Please do this for me as my brain may now be growing a tumor.

[censored]
05-23-2005, 02:02 PM
OK I had a friend watch this today and maybe I was bit harsh because it was late. It is actually really good and highly recommend that you download and watch it. Even non star wars fans are bound to enjoy this one. Star Wars Revelations.

SCfuji
05-23-2005, 02:06 PM
reverse psychology wont work on me! the force is strong with ME.

thatpfunk
05-23-2005, 02:14 PM
Should have been more subtle with the trickery.

[censored]
05-23-2005, 02:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Should have been more subtle with the trickery.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, that's the thing I am being completely serious. It was late and I just took a few flaws made a big deal out of them. Star Wars Revelations is actually pretty good.

pshreck
05-23-2005, 02:24 PM
I have no idea what Star Wars Revelations is, you didnt explain it, and you provided no link for download.

Thanks for the useful post.

[censored]
05-23-2005, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I used limewire

[/ QUOTE ]

pshreck
05-23-2005, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I used limewire

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im glad you did, but I dont use that, and Im sure you could have found a link for dl if you wanted somewhere.

SamIAm
05-23-2005, 02:51 PM
Goddamn, you guys are some contentious little snots.

http://www.google.com/search?q=star+wars+revelations
Here's google. How hard was that?

Nobody's impressed with how belligerent you can be on a largely anonymous forum.
-Sam

pshreck
05-23-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Nobody's impressed with how belligerent you can be on a largely anonymous forum.
-Sam

[/ QUOTE ]

It was about him not making posts referring to movies with no explanations and no link again, it had to be said.

Dimwit.

SamIAm
05-23-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It was about him not making posts referring to movies with no explanations and no link again

[/ QUOTE ]So, if he had posted the same link _I_ posted, we wouldn't be having this discussion? Seems a little silly. It's the internet; look it up.

And besides, it "had to be said"? You're policing the OOT forum to make sure the content is of a high caliber? Let me know how that goes. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

It looked like you were swinging at low-hanging fruit, trying to pick a fight regarding crap posts about meaningless drivel. It looked like fun, so I thought I'd give it a try, too.
-Sam

SamIAm
05-24-2005, 03:26 PM
I don't want to accidently contribute meaningful content to the discussion, or anything, but here's a link (http://fanfilms.theforce.net/hostingpool/User_DownloadFilm.asp?Which=Revelations%20(Cable/DSL)) to the download.

-Sam

The once and future king
05-24-2005, 05:32 PM
I assume you have seen troopers?

I used orangecord to dl it.