PDA

View Full Version : My breakfast

The Stranger
05-22-2005, 11:04 PM
On my way back from camping in the Sequoias today, I stopped for breakfast at Mike's Roadhouse Cafe in Mojave, CA.

Coffee. I drank 5 cups.
Chili (w/cheese and onion) and cornbread.

"Country breakfast," consisting of:
2 eggs, over hard
sausage patty
home fries, with onion and green pepper
biscuits and gravy.

My reason for posting this is because it will probably 1-gross out some people and 2-help me gain the admiration of some other people. Either is a worthwhile endevour on OOT.

istewart
05-22-2005, 11:07 PM
Nicely done.

miajag81
05-22-2005, 11:07 PM
sounds awesome, except for the 5 cups of coffee (I have a tiny bladder)

tbach24
05-22-2005, 11:08 PM
This isn't impressive. At all. This is basically what a lunch would be like for me without the coffee plus the OJ. This is before my new diet which starts tomorrow though.

Edit- not trying to be a hater, sorry if it comes across that way

The Stranger
05-22-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This isn't impressive. At all. This is basically what a lunch would be like for me without the coffee plus the OJ. This is before my new diet which starts tomorrow though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am 5'10" 170.

tbach24
05-22-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am 5'10" 170.

[/ QUOTE ]

Add an inch and you have my dimensions.

Ianco15
05-22-2005, 11:11 PM
Color me grossed out. I hate big breakfasts. My breakfast every day is the same thing: A bowl of Cherios mixed with Fiber One and a bowl of plain yougurt.

The Stranger
05-22-2005, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am 5'10" 170.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why are you changing your diet?

tbach24
05-22-2005, 11:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am 5'10" 170.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel gross and am trying to become more athletic.

The Stranger
05-22-2005, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am 5'10" 170.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel gross and am trying to become more athletic.

[/ QUOTE ]

so you feel like you're overweight, or gross from an energy, general health standpoint?

stanky
05-22-2005, 11:23 PM
The chili is a nice touch. Was it a bowl or a cup? But honestly this isn't a very big breakfest and lay off the coffee.

tbach24
05-22-2005, 11:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so you feel like you're overweight, or gross from an energy, general health standpoint?

[/ QUOTE ]

My stomach is bigger than it has ever been and I have fat in places I never have. I also just feel gross from the energy, general health standpoint. It's just not a lifestyle I want.

The Stranger
05-22-2005, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The chili is a nice touch. Was it a bowl or a cup? But honestly this isn't a very big breakfest and lay off the coffee.

[/ QUOTE ]

A large mug. Basically a cup the size of a bowl.

The Stranger
05-22-2005, 11:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My stomach is bigger than it has ever been and I have fat in places I never have. I also just feel gross from the energy, general health standpoint. It's just not a lifestyle I want.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well we must have different body types. As I said I am 5'10" 170. I wear size 33 pants, and have pretty broad shoulders.

Basically, I eat one large meal a day, whether it is breakfast or lunch and that's it. But when that large meal includes as much grease as the one listed above (lots of butter on the cornbread too), I wonder if I should be thinking more about my long-term health.

I am 25 years old.

When I was 19 I weighed 220.

I never really went on a diet. I have a fairly physical job now, and I quit drinking.

Now I have a chili problem.

jakethebake
05-23-2005, 08:39 AM
An awesome breakfast with the exception of the green peppers.

edit: if they were green chiles on the other hand...

theredpill5
05-23-2005, 08:47 AM
I am 5'4" and 230 lbs.

The Stranger
05-23-2005, 10:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am 5'4" and 230 lbs.

[/ QUOTE ]

and all muscle, baby!