PDA

View Full Version : Naruto!!!!!

Lawrence Ng
05-22-2005, 10:24 PM
So a few days ago, I got bored at home and my younger cousin lends me this 40 cd package of a japanese animated series called Naruto.

I had heard of it last year from a couple of guild mates when I was still playing Dark Age of Camelot, but never vested much interest in it since I thought it was another weird ass japanimation anime.

A few days later and I cannot stop watching it. It is consuming my leisure life.

If anyone who likes watching ninja cartoons and has not seen this, it is a must see.

Lawrence

istewart
05-22-2005, 10:27 PM
Those who watch anime are doomed to die a horrible death.

miajag81
05-22-2005, 10:29 PM
Anime sucks. Anime sucks. Anime sucks. Anime sucks. Anime sucks. Anime sucks. Anime sucks. Anime sucks. Anime sucks. Anime sucks. Anime sucks. Anime sucks. Anime sucks. Anime sucks. Anime sucks. Anime sucks. Anime sucks. Anime sucks.

JackWilson
05-22-2005, 10:29 PM
Love Naruto. The fights are some of the best I've ever seen (in anime).

Gotten to the post-Chuunin exam Orochimaru saga yet? Oh man. Want to say so much about some of the fights but that'd be spoiling.

Kakashi's damn cool.

BTW, you won't see a lot of love for anime on these forums. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

tbach24
05-22-2005, 10:32 PM
Samuri Jack (which was the pwn) is the only thing close to anime I've watched. I've heard that Cowboy Bebop is good, but have never watched.

Lawrence Ng
05-22-2005, 10:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Gotten to the post-Chuunin exam Orochimaru saga yet? Oh man. Want to say so much about some of the fights but that'd be spoiling.

Kakashi's damn cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm on episode 100 now, just about 35 more to catch up to date, then watch the movie and I should be ok. LOL.

Yeah I saw the post-Chunin Orichimaru fights. The Hokage fights were so wicked.

LOL, I like the 5th Hokage. Damn she has big tits!

The fights remind me a lot of the fights in the Final Fantasy Series. Chakra, summons, forbidden techniques and so forth. I guess that's why I love it so much.

What I really love about this anime is how Naruto never gives up and is determined as hell to become a Hokage. The kid has no fear and won't let anyone stand in his way.

Lawrence

contentless
05-22-2005, 10:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've heard that Cowboy Bebop is good, but have never watched.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must. That is all.

EliteNinja
05-23-2005, 04:13 AM
Dang.
I should start watching my 30 CDs of Naruto I borrowed from a friend.

toss
05-23-2005, 04:30 AM
Once you start you won't want to stop until you finish em all. You'll be saying "Ah I'll just watch the next episode then I'll go to sleep."

Lawrence Ng
05-23-2005, 05:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Once you start you won't want to stop until you finish em all. You'll be saying "Ah I'll just watch the next episode then I'll go to sleep."

[/ QUOTE ]

Wish my cousin would've told me that.. LOL

Lawrence