PDA

View Full Version : Need computer literate person. I messed up my Taskmanager

theredpill5
05-22-2005, 10:15 AM
I was fooling around with one of those auto mouse clicking programs and I set it on really fast and then try to get to my taskmanager by pressing CTRL ALT DEL. Then I tried to get to the program to stop it and clicked another program because the thing kept going back to its original spot. It was very frustrating and I was basically paralyzed. Anyway, while trying to end the process, a message came up saying that if I end that program it could cause instability so I just hit my off button on my PC to turn it off. Then I log back in and load up my taskmanager and the menu is completely gone. I have no menu whatsoever and it looks really wierd. Please help me get my menu back.

gorie
05-22-2005, 10:28 AM
if you still get a box and just the menu and tabs are gone , double-click in the gray area, that toggles them on and off

theredpill5
05-22-2005, 01:03 PM
wow thanks. So simple yet it had be baffled. Thanks. I thought I would have to re-install something.

gorie
05-22-2005, 01:04 PM
/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ray Zee
05-22-2005, 06:10 PM
is there a book or a website that can tell you all those things or do we have to find you all the time?

gorie
05-22-2005, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
is there a book or a website that can tell you all those things or do we have to find you all the time?

[/ QUOTE ]
well, i used google if that means anything!