PDA

View Full Version : KTo -- this one was annoying

Nick C
05-22-2005, 06:32 AM
I really wanted to call down SB (76/21/1.3), but Button (23/6/1.3) wouldn't let me.

SB was giving me more credit for hands than he was to other players at the table.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP2 calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Button calls, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (5 SB) 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG folds, MP2 calls, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, MP2 folds, Button calls, SB calls.

Turn: (9 BB) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, Hero folds . . .

Thoughts?

brazilio
05-22-2005, 06:35 AM
I really think hard about folding to the check/3-bet by the SB, his stats aren't absurdly LAGGY aggression-wise, even if he preflop raises a ton and plays a gigantic number of hands.

Moozh
05-22-2005, 06:46 AM
You guys must be playing at the same table with all these posts about a LAG. My main thought here is that if SB was really the LAG, you should have followed up with a raise on the turn. Once you stopped, the button took over. As it is, I'm fine with the turn fold.

I also know what it's like to have the maniac fear you. Thus, even SB might have you beat at this point. Still, put in one more raise on the turn. Make the button be the one to face two big bets.