PDA

View Full Version : Fundamentals of Piece Sharing in MTTs

raptor517
05-22-2005, 06:20 AM
Wat up homiez,

I recntly pmped in a MTT with two other 2+2ers. we each agreed to a 10% stake in each other for the tournament before it began ... however, something odd now has presented itself. I beseech the forum for some helpful feedback and to point me in the right direction (for I am only a 19 year olds punk lckboox)

Unless they wish to reveal their identity here I will leave them to holla fo themselves...

We were to all play the MTT and chop our winnings according to a 10% triangle (I’ve always found geometry strangely erotic so bear with me please) for the length of the tournament. Other than some other details (such as sexual favors. bwahahaha. to be exchanged at a later date)... ths was the agreement we all agree dot viaa emal.

Well to make a long story short, both got wtf_pwnd from the beginning of the tounament and got ther ass busted. Its like their were trying to losew ith bluff vs. maniac... value bets were missed and I think one of them even folded AA at one point saying 'bwahahaha...that luckbox Raptor will win $$ so what do I care?!’ Basically they were gone within 20 minutes whiel shouting allah ackbar at the top of there lungs

I sent an AOL IM right awy sniveling about there bad play and demanding an apology. for making no effort to play even close to my poker abilities. Dumb idiots just said: "thats poker." Wtf?! does that mean/...

Well it took a couple hours of having my opponents SHIP IT to me while I was eatin my mil,k and cookiez but I took the muthefuker down and was at the final table while those known dickasses railbirdd talkin smack and how they were gonna spend the $$ SHIPPED TO ME! BWAA?!?!! WTF?!?!?! DO THey thiNK IT'S COMPELTEL Y RIGGED!??

Well I broek mysfl off a 10k payday baitches!!! bwahhahahaha...

Leter that night I heard from these 2+2ers. they checked the results and saw I won 10k and wanted their cuts talkin bout how they get 10% of *my* winnings and sh!t.

WHOA WHOA WHOA Bwahahahaha whoa bwhahahah ha!

wtcff?Q?!!

You guys want what1!@?!@ you fuuking ahooles? !??@ They say that they are entitled to the moenmy... and the 10% share spanned the whole tournament even after they got wtfpwned for being compelte morans. That for the length of the tourney I owe them no matter how poorly their luckbxoes work or no matta how many times they...wtf_pwn themselvs.....stupid chap sticks!?

hmmmmmmmm

any thoughts, suggestions? Am i a bone head to think that when they got themselves knocked out quickly and banked on me pwning the tourney they forfeite their right to *my* money that I won with my, brilliant in my opinion, play?!

Shoudl I fjust einvite them to texas and piss all over them?!?!?!

Holla!

applejuicekid
05-22-2005, 06:24 AM
awesome

Atropos
05-22-2005, 06:26 AM
"we each agreed to a 10% stake in each other for the tournament before it began"

If you agreed to split winnings in a way, you have to do it afterwards. It doesnt matter if they did not try to win or play bad or even if they did not play at all. An agreement is an agreement and cannot be broken just because this time you got the sucker's side. Think how Fossilman must have felt after he won the WSOP...

treeofwisdom7
05-22-2005, 06:27 AM
not sure whats going on but i do like my new AVATAR!

curtains
05-22-2005, 06:28 AM
Honestly it depends whether they were eliminated because they played really stupidly or if they got bad beated. If they were bad beated then nothing they can do and you owe them the 10%. But if you see them do something like call someone who limp reraised allin with only AQs, you don't have to give them anything IMO. Probably like a few bucks to be nice, maybe their buyin back, but nothing more.

shejk
05-22-2005, 06:30 AM
OMG WTF WTF FFS
GIMME ALL UR MONEY!!!!!!!111111

edit: curtains is bang on target, baby!

Atropos
05-22-2005, 06:32 AM
" Honestly it depends whether they were eliminated because they played really stupidly or if they got bad beated."

No Way! If you share profits you share profits. If a backed player plays bad he doesnt have to pay the backer anything.

I'm sure they did not play bad on purpose, if Raptor could own the tourney like he wanted he would not whine here but rather wait for next weak and do it again - without sharing profits.

Nick B.
05-22-2005, 06:33 AM
You owe them money. Even if they played bad, they were still playing for 90% (or 80?) of themselves. It isn't like they would do it just to screw you.

curtains
05-22-2005, 06:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You owe them money. Even if they played bad, they were still playing for 90% (or 80?) of themselves. It isn't like they would do it just to screw you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but what if they did something REALLLY stupid. Like call allin on a gutshot or something?

applejuicekid
05-22-2005, 06:37 AM
OMG! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. This is obviously a brilliant joke. Or have I lost my mind?

The Yugoslavian
05-22-2005, 06:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
OMG! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. This is obviously a brilliant joke. Or have I lost my mind?

[/ QUOTE ]

Raptor = gangsta

That ish will f you up man...

Yugoslav
3u0

Nick B.
05-22-2005, 06:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but what if they did something REALLLY stupid. Like call allin on a gutshot or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is that stupid?

gasgod
05-22-2005, 06:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You grit your teeth and live up to your agreement. What else can you do?

GG

lacky
yeah, he knew they sucked going into it!!!

shejk
Oh yeah forgot about one thing. It isn't like you won a couple of million. What do you owe them? Like 1k each?

The morally correct thing to do in my mind: Post their nicks, make sure everyone realize they suck at poker for going out last in the saturday 200k, and give them their money, with some extra for the information about them you've made public here. Now, that'd be something worth laughing like a maniac about.

curtains
05-22-2005, 06:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is that stupid?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because odds a gutshot are very low, maybe like 1 in 3, but you are risking your whole tournament. Even if its +ev to call you should fold because youll have better chances later.

Atropos
05-22-2005, 06:42 AM
"Yeah but what if they did something REALLLY stupid. Like call allin on a gutshot or something?"

Then it's clearly your fault because you exchanged profits with either:
a) Players who play much worse than you, and have no chance of winning --> bad idea
b) Your chance of winning was so high that it was more profitable for two good players to bust on purpose than to play themselves. If your chance is that high, why would you ever exchange profis? Why would you care about the loss of some thousand dollars if you could make thousand dollars each day?

beeyjay
05-22-2005, 06:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm tryin to figure out which part of this would be worse, going to texas or gittin pissed on.

lacky
05-22-2005, 06:46 AM
texas, and it's not even close, do u see why?

Nick B.
05-22-2005, 06:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is that stupid?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because odds a gutshot are very low, maybe like 1 in 3, but you are risking your whole tournament. Even if its +ev to call you should fold because youll have better chances later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I usually fold my flush draws until I get down to about 5BB. That way I have chips for fold equity when the blinds are worth stealing.

curtains
05-22-2005, 06:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"Yeah but what if they did something REALLLY stupid. Like call allin on a gutshot or something?"

Then it's clearly your fault because you exchanged profits with either:
a) Players who play much worse than you, and have no chance of winning --> bad idea
b) Your chance of winning was so high that it was more profitable for two good players to bust on purpose than to play themselves. If your chance is that high, why would you ever exchange profis? Why would you care about the loss of some thousand dollars if you could make thousand dollars each day?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably you are right it was (b). I guess you are right, raptor plays so good he should just pay the $1000 anyway, as I guess they had a deal. But still.....it's just a shame that he did all the work and has to give away some of his hard earned profits.

beeyjay
05-22-2005, 06:54 AM
oh i see why

Irieguy
05-22-2005, 08:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wat up homiez,

I recntly pmped in a MTT with two other 2+2ers. we each agreed to a 10% stake in each other for the tournament before it began ... however, something odd now has presented itself. I beseech the forum for some helpful feedback and to point me in the right direction (for I am only a 19 year olds punk lckboox)

Unless they wish to reveal their identity here I will leave them to holla fo themselves...

We were to all play the MTT and chop our winnings according to a 10% triangle (I’ve always found geometry strangely erotic so bear with me please) for the length of the tournament. Other than some other details (such as sexual favors. bwahahaha. to be exchanged at a later date)... ths was the agreement we all agree dot viaa emal.

Well to make a long story short, both got wtf_pwnd from the beginning of the tounament and got ther ass busted. Its like their were trying to losew ith bluff vs. maniac... value bets were missed and I think one of them even folded AA at one point saying 'bwahahaha...that luckbox Raptor will win $$ so what do I care?!’ Basically they were gone within 20 minutes whiel shouting allah ackbar at the top of there lungs

I sent an AOL IM right awy sniveling about there bad play and demanding an apology. for making no effort to play even close to my poker abilities. Dumb idiots just said: "thats poker." Wtf?! does that mean/...

Well it took a couple hours of having my opponents SHIP IT to me while I was eatin my mil,k and cookiez but I took the muthefuker down and was at the final table while those known dickasses railbirdd talkin smack and how they were gonna spend the $$ SHIPPED TO ME! BWAA?!?!! WTF?!?!?! DO THey thiNK IT'S COMPELTEL Y RIGGED!??

Well I broek mysfl off a 10k payday baitches!!! bwahhahahaha...

Leter that night I heard from these 2+2ers. they checked the results and saw I won 10k and wanted their cuts talkin bout how they get 10% of *my* winnings and sh!t.

WHOA WHOA WHOA Bwahahahaha whoa bwhahahah ha!

wtcff?Q?!!

You guys want what1!@?!@ you fuuking ahooles? !??@ They say that they are entitled to the moenmy... and the 10% share spanned the whole tournament even after they got wtfpwned for being compelte morans. That for the length of the tourney I owe them no matter how poorly their luckbxoes work or no matta how many times they...wtf_pwn themselvs.....stupid chap sticks!?

hmmmmmmmm

any thoughts, suggestions? Am i a bone head to think that when they got themselves knocked out quickly and banked on me pwning the tourney they forfeite their right to *my* money that I won with my, brilliant in my opinion, play?!

Holla!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you're all right. I like when people make me laugh. The funniest part is that nobody but Curtains and Yugo know what the hell is going on because everybody else is just an 18 year old luckbox who started playing poker yesterday.

Anybody who could have understood this post is already gone because they went broke and quit the game.

Irieguy

hummusx
05-22-2005, 10:37 AM
I'm still reeling from the worse-than-usual spelling and typing skills displayed in this post. It was actually a chore to read and extract the laughs.

Voltron87
05-22-2005, 11:29 AM
so am i correct that this is the situation: they just took 10% of you and dumped their stacks so they could good good action on raptor without doing anything? huh?

you should pay them, you agreed to. you still can tell everyone on 2+2 what they did and ruin their reputations.

microbet
05-22-2005, 11:54 AM
Hmm, I'm trying to figure out who these morans are.

Irieguy must be one of them or at least have been an observer.

Maybe Curtains is the other moran. TheUsher is always a possibility. I think Yugo was a witness at most.

Anyway, nice job on winning your $8-$10k.

Edit: and oh yeah, this makes me sad.

The Yugoslavian
05-22-2005, 11:57 AM
How does Raptor's post not make anyone sad?

This makes me sad, /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

Yugoslav

Phil Van Sexton
05-22-2005, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Somehow Raptor's post made more sense to me than this. Am I supposed to be happy or sad?

Personally, I've read it 15 times and I've enjoyed it every time. I'm going to forward this to Random House and a couple other publishers. The raptor book must be published. Imagine 250 pages of this stuff? It's like a non-fiction version of A Clockwork Orange (http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9145/aco.htm) where all the ulta-violence occurs on the poker tables (well, most of it).

stupidsucker
05-22-2005, 12:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anybody who could have understood this post is already gone because they went broke and quit the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess thats me too because I dont understand.

You should pay what you agreed on reguardless of how they played. Just dont ever get involved with them again. I for one would never get involved in a cut deal if I wasnt allowed to play how I wanted to. What kind of deal can you just say "I won so Im not going to pay because you guys suck"??

If they really really played bad on purpose I dont know what you can do. If this is a joke about something else that happened then I guess I missed it.

Had their bad play given them a cash and you not would you want a cut of their winnings? I know I would.

After reading a third time... I dont see how this is real, but I dont mind not being in the know /sniffle

octaveshift
05-22-2005, 12:18 PM
A wise man once said "If you lay down with fish, don't be surprised if you get up with ectoparasites."

Seriously though- you made a deal with these guys, and where I come from, a man's word is his word.

They are total jaggoffs for busting out like they did, but you'd be a complete punkass beyotch to go back on your word.

Consider this a $2000 lesson on why you shouldn't enter into business with douchebags, and move on.

jcm4ccc
05-22-2005, 12:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That point is totally ridiculous, and this whole thread is totally ridiculous.

So, let's see, you're saying that if one of these guys called an all-in with a gutshot, that Raptor doesn't have to pay them. What if they won the gutshot? Then they don't have to pay Raptor, I suppose? The gutshot means the whole agreement is off?

You guys are letting Raptor off easy -- he is trying to welch out of a deal that he made. He's making ridiculous claims like they folded AA. What would be anybody's incentive to fold AA, or to lose a 200 K tournament on purpose? Raptor needs to post the hands if he has some evidence that they purposely threw the tournament. Otherwise, he needs to shut up and pay the money. And you guys need to call him on this bullshit.

I've heard people claim that some people in this forum are treated differently because of who they are. That claim was made several times in the controversy over Irieguy's backing of somebody who lost all his money. I'm starting to believe it now. I find this whole thing disgusting (and no, I'm not one of the two people who entered into the agreement. And given the responses so far, I don't think I would ever enter into an agreement with anybody from this forum).

microbet
05-22-2005, 12:45 PM
Somewhere between a 99.99999% and 100% (inclusive) chance that this thread is a joke. Raptor isn't trying to get out of anything. He's probably making fun of a couple of 2+2ers he pwned in a MTT.

Ryendal
05-22-2005, 12:50 PM
Yes, it' funny to see how everybody believe Raptor is a gagnster, and funny to see Curtains helping him.

BOUHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHA HAHAHAA AHAHAAHAHaa

valenzuela
05-22-2005, 12:51 PM
This is ridicoulous, u have to pay them, period. Nobody made u make the deal. Oh and congrats on your final table apperance. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SuitedSixes
05-22-2005, 12:52 PM
This makes me sad. <font color="white">Because I want 10% of the luckbox myself. </font>

Freudian
05-22-2005, 01:50 PM
Pay under the condition that they call you "sugar daddy" for a week.

Ogre
05-22-2005, 02:08 PM
I think not trying when you are splitting profits is extremely selfish and stupid. I still think you have to pay them because you had an agreement and if they happend to win 10k playing like a moron you would still want to get your cut. It is an overall bad deal for you but you should only make staking deals with people you actually trust.

nice job btw

ogre

adanthar
05-22-2005, 02:16 PM
The brilliance of this post depends on the capabilities of the audience to be trolled. Do you see why?

FieryJustice
05-22-2005, 02:32 PM
I would regretfully pay the people. If they got busted due to poor play, you shouldnt have made the deal with them in the first place...Its kinda like playing piagow. Anyways, you could also just say "[censored] them" and keep your 2K and if you never have to see these people again, dont worry about it, but that would not be nice. You made an agreement and you should stick to it.

Jcardshark

sofere
05-22-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I sent an AOL IM right awy ... demanding an apology. for making no effort to play even close to my poker abilities

[/ QUOTE ]

Best line in the thread.

iMsoLucky0
05-22-2005, 05:47 PM
I WANT MY 1000 DOLLARS. PAY ME BIATCH.

I don't care that I pushed 35 from the SB into the BB. I AM GOOD!

You give me my money now.

I do not appreciate being mocked.

Oh wait, I turned down 10% of Raptor, wtf was I thinking. I got wtfpwned.

raptor517
05-22-2005, 05:50 PM
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA.

ok, if you havent realized it already, this thread is a COMPLETE troll. im sorry, its more of a knock on a previous post, involving a backing arrangement and should the person doing the backing be paid.

my agreement for 10% was with apathy and usher. BOTH of them have been paid their respective 10%, immediately after the tournament was over. i DO NOT back out of deals i make. my word is my bond. lol, a couple of people were in on this with me /images/graemlins/wink.gif

id like to give thanks to yugo for helping write this, as he has a flair with words and a very creative, and apparently, undetectable, sense of humor.

anyways, thanks to everybody that was sweatin me, helpin me out and such along the way. its always VERY helpful to have people there getting yer back. i dont wanna list everyone's names, because if i leave someone out i dont want hard feelings. needless to say, there were a lot of you supporting me, and i really appreciate it. next time i wont fail to get first. period.

lol, this thread really made me feel better about not winning. some of yas need to turn on yer sarcasm detectors /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

Big Limpin'
05-22-2005, 06:08 PM
why has degen not responded to this?

TheUsher
05-22-2005, 07:05 PM
Damn I go to bed and this is what I wake up to. Funny stuff. /images/graemlins/grin.gif For those that think I went out on a gutshot, shame on you! hehe. I had a tough decision where I raised before the bubble with 99 and a limper pushed over me. After long thought, I called, lost to 55 and boom, had to rebuild after getting crippled. Actually, raptor's the one that made me push my last hand in my SB to BB cuz he said "don't be a p****". /images/graemlins/wink.gif Anyways, fun tourney, might just do it a lot more now.

octaveshift
05-22-2005, 07:19 PM
I am own3d.

Degen
05-22-2005, 08:06 PM
sigh

i think your wonderful humor is lost on all but a couple of us

times my format has been hi-jacked: 2 (to my knowledge)

You forgot the

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

after they asked for their cash /images/graemlins/wink.gif

nh

Andre

Apathy
05-22-2005, 09:42 PM
Best deal I ever made, I knew the 10% I had in raptor would be more valuable if I busted out with KJ vs QJ, so I told party to lay the beat on me so I could sweat him to the FT.

Blarg
05-22-2005, 09:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm tryin to figure out which part of this would be worse, going to texas or gittin pissed on.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I agree.

At least you could wash the piss out, but the trauma of going to Texas would be permanent.

Just think, you might come back and decide horns really DO belong on cars, and spittoons inside them.

Blarg
05-22-2005, 09:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Somehow Raptor's post made more sense to me than this. Am I supposed to be happy or sad?

Personally, I've read it 15 times and I've enjoyed it every time. I'm going to forward this to Random House and a couple other publishers. The raptor book must be published. Imagine 250 pages of this stuff? It's like a non-fiction version of A Clockwork Orange (http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9145/aco.htm) where all the ulta-violence occurs on the poker tables (well, most of it).

[/ QUOTE ]

And just when you thought there was a break in the action ... Nintendo!

Blarg
05-22-2005, 10:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've heard people claim that some people in this forum are treated differently because of who they are. That claim was made several times in the controversy over Irieguy's backing of somebody who lost all his money. I'm starting to believe it now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never been on any forum devoted to any subject where this wasn't the case. People are herd animals, and love hero worship. If you hope to find any arena in life where people aren't given undue credit, good luck. People are desperate to assign it even if no one deserves it. Putting oneself in the position to get undue credit is probably one of the most primary motivations in life. The internet is no place to be looking for anything different.

EverettKings
05-22-2005, 10:18 PM
This put me in the best mood I've been in all week.

holla

-Kings

The Yugoslavian
05-22-2005, 10:42 PM
Raptor doesn't do emoticons...

Yugoslav
Who didn't realize he could Raptorialize so convincingly.../images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nick M
05-22-2005, 11:20 PM
It has nothing to do with that. If you made a deal, and you made the mistake, then you pay. It's your fault...well raptor's. The question is this. If you busted and they made money would they pay you...if the answer is yes than you pay.

raptor517
05-22-2005, 11:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It has nothing to do with that. If you made a deal, and you made the mistake, then you pay. It's your fault...well raptor's. The question is this. If you busted and they made money would they pay you...if the answer is yes than you pay.

[/ QUOTE ]

havent we covered this already? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

i dont mind doing deals, in fact, i really enjoy them. it sucks a bit when you are the one pullin down the win and have to shell out a bit, but it could have just as easily been you on the sideline watching yer friend get pwnd at the final table, with me gettin a lil cash for the time spent sweatin /images/graemlins/wink.gif all in good fun. everyone was paid, everyone is happy (except me because i wanted 50k.) holla

jgunnip
05-23-2005, 12:02 AM
wait, you mean this was all a joke?

curtains
05-23-2005, 12:13 AM
Just to make absolute sure I'm not thought of as a slimebag who likes to welch on deals+bets, I will rehash for about the 10th time this thread, that it was a joke, and so was everything I said.

jgunnip
05-23-2005, 12:24 AM
My reply was 100% sarcastic so I suppose I could say, aha! You've been fooled at your own game. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Blarg
05-23-2005, 12:31 AM
But maybe he was putting YOU on, so you would think...and then...

This thread is getting tiresome.

curtains
05-23-2005, 01:18 AM
I wasnt responding to you, I was respoding to an earlier post and to a PM I received. I obviously knew you were joking, I just hit reply at the bottom of the thread!

Newt_Buggs
05-23-2005, 02:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Dude, you're all right. I like when people make me laugh. The funniest part is that nobody but Curtains and Yugo know what the hell is going on because everybody else is just an 18 year old luckbox who started playing poker yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

I get it. Besides wasn't the original thread only written a couple of months ago?

[ QUOTE ]
Personally, I've read it 15 times and I've enjoyed it every time. I'm going to forward this to Random House and a couple other publishers. The raptor book must be published. Imagine 250 pages of this stuff? It's like a non-fiction version of A Clockwork Orange where all the ulta-violence occurs on the poker tables (well, most of it).

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree, I found raptors original post extreemly entertaining to read. Congrats on the finish btw.

The Yugoslavian
05-23-2005, 02:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I agree, I found <font color="red">Yugo's</font> original post <font color="red">via Raptor</font> extreemly entertaining to read.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP (except your spelling errors...I'll leave those in for posterity).

And thank you /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Yugoslav

Shakespeare
05-23-2005, 02:44 AM
You approaching this problem the wrong way, its OBVIOUSLY a variance problem which will disappear over the correct sample size.

What you need to do is play at least 100 of these piece sharing deals with the same individuals before you even begin to see everyone leveling off and delivering the goods. Another idea would be to add a 4th player in order to speed up leveling process ( I hear that I am very good, however you will need to bankroll me).

Jason Strasser
05-23-2005, 02:58 AM
Raptor,

Dont agree to share 10% with people you are unsure about. Its really your fault. You owe them money because your agreement had nothing about the way they play. Pay them, learn, and move on. I only do this kinda bet with people I trust and are sure about, its your fault for being stupid.

-Jason

Jason Strasser
05-23-2005, 03:05 AM
oh i suck

raptor517
05-23-2005, 03:08 AM
its ok strassa, i forgive you. holla

Blarg
05-23-2005, 03:10 AM
Don't worry. I'm pretty sure well over half the people who say they "got it" didn't get it.

raptor517
05-23-2005, 03:15 AM
i mean cmon. how can anyone possibly think that post is foreal. i dont really sound like that.. i think.. i guess yugo did an amazing impersonation.. heh. really funny to read back over though. the spelling makes it kinda tough for some reason, duno why, guess im just supid. hope we didnt make TOO many fools with this post /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla