PDA

View Full Version : scalf's jynx dec stock review..z free zone..lol..

scalf
12-09-2002, 09:16 AM
/forums/images/icons/blush.gif important disclaimer..the authour uses astrology in part to time market...enter only if an adult and not offended...a zeno free zone...gl

8 weeks up in indices is unusual, but dow did not confirm with exceeding august highs....must still feel this is a bear market rally until confirmation by indices other than nasdaq.....

december should be down generally from here...january effect still up in doubt, but for now small rise in jan is forcast...

yuesday dec 10th is a sun trine jupitor which can turn stocks....key day to watch....

on 12=4-02 an overbought condition signaled probable decreasesa in prices generally..

still anticipate bull market for beans, wheat, corn for 20003

gold mon dec 9th sun conjunct pluto ...in 1980 gold topped under these conditions...

gl all /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Mark Heide
12-09-2002, 11:31 PM
Watch out for the black holes /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

GL

Mark

scalf
12-10-2002, 08:29 AM
/forums/images/icons/grin.gif mark..the hard part is keeping that pointy skinny hat with the stars and moons on my head...of course, i have practice , in school i had to sit in the corner with a white pointy hat..lol...gl /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Ray Zee
12-10-2002, 09:47 PM
scalf, your astrology is tremendous. i cant imagine how you wont make zillions in the market with this method. perhaps you should also combine taro cards and palm reading for a more thorough approach to timing the market.

as for the market for beans i see it passing.

wheat market may be grinding down.

there is a kernal of truth to your corn market forcast.

but your gold pick weighs me down.

scalf
12-11-2002, 07:29 PM
/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif zee.

there are those among us....
who feel..
that life is but...
a joke....

all along the watchtower...lol

gl /forums/images/icons/grin.gif