PDA

View Full Version : 2nd post in this forum, just saying hello.

xLukex
05-22-2005, 12:57 AM
Well, hello.

I've just moved from micro-limit (.50/1-1/2) to $10+1 SNGs at Party. They just seem more exciting and fun.

I enjoy the format, and hopefully will start joining in the discussion to learn more. My goal is to respond to 6 posts a day.

Oh, and I guess I could ask a question while I'm just saying hello.

What is the easiest way to track your SNG results? I use SNG tracker as of now. Is there anything better?

Sub-question: For those that use SNG tracker, is the easiest way to import them by importing them 1 at a time? It seems if I pick a folder it doesn't import any.

I don't want to clutter the front page with questions, so if anyone uses SNG tracker and wants to help out, just PM me.

Thanks a lot.

PS Is there a nickname for this forum? I'm used to the Zoo. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

TruFloridaGator
05-22-2005, 12:58 AM
AM Spreadsheet is a lot better of a SNG tracking program
PM me with e-mail if you want the latest version.

xLukex
05-22-2005, 01:01 AM
Wait, is that like an Excel spreadsheet or what?

If so, I better download it haha...

Does it have a website where I could check it out?

valenzuela
05-22-2005, 01:02 AM
the best IMO sng trakcer is the " Val simple spreadsheet"It has ROI, ITM, Avg. finish.

Blarg
05-22-2005, 03:13 AM
You can also import into SNG tracker from Pokertracker, if I recall correctly.

jgunnip
05-22-2005, 12:57 PM
Since we're on the topic. I only use Pokertracker and I want to know what information am I missing out by not using one of the other programs?

The Yugoslavian
05-22-2005, 01:02 PM
Welcome!!

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

You will find this forum to be a wealth of information that employs respiteful humor to boot...

Oh, and make sure to acquaint yourself with the search function (and older archive search function) for this forum...it will be your best friend.

Yugoslav