PDA

View Full Version : AKo UI on the turn

PokerBob
05-21-2005, 10:51 PM
CO here is a TAG. Other dude hates money and likes to call.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, BB calls, CO calls.

Flop: (9 SB) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif, 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, CO calls.

Turn: (6 BB) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero /images/graemlins/confused.gif

TStoneMBD
05-21-2005, 10:57 PM
nice post. this hand is quite the dilemna indeed.

the best answer i have for you is to keep notes on calling station type players. what i have done, and found very useful, is when i see a player call the flop and fold the turn i place a note that says (peels flop). if he calls the flop and turn but folds river on a drawless board i put (peels f/t folds river). if you have notes on this guy that he will take a card off on the flop but fold the turn, bet again because you are likely to be ahead of the CO at this point.

mungpo
05-22-2005, 12:19 AM
Looks like a fold to me.