PDA

View Full Version : cracked KK *DELETED*

PikeTannenbaum
05-21-2005, 07:26 PM
Post deleted by PikeTannenbaum

Duerig
05-21-2005, 07:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im just starting to get pissed because people call everything to the river at every limit.

[/ QUOTE ]

You probably want to avoid saying stuff like this or you're going to get flamed. Also, you played this hand fine. Sometimes you get unlucky.

bottomset
05-21-2005, 07:32 PM
alright lay off the posting a little, you have 5threads on the front page

oreogod
05-21-2005, 07:37 PM
Pike,

1. U played the hand as well as u could.

2.About posting a ton. The board concensus I belive is that for every hand u post u should do a ratio of 10 post/replies in others threads. If u are just starting out and feel u might give bad advice, what not (u should still post because believe me, someone will set u straight) then only post some hands now and then.

Heres what I do though, I dont post hands much, but if Im having a losing session I will take 3 hands I had the most questions on or that cost me the most and post them together in one post, provide reads, and then let others take a look. If u post a ton and dont help out, u will probably get flamed and ppl will be less likely to help u out.

That said, read other hands in this forum, a lot of similiar situations come up and u can learn alot from what ppl have put up.