PDA

View Full Version : Creepy or Flattering?

scotty34
05-21-2005, 06:01 PM
Last night, some buddies and I are out camping, having some drinks and a great time. One of my buddies starts talking about back when he used to work in the bush. One of the comments he made was about being in camp, when a girl would drive up with a truckload of food and supplies. He said you would have to "save that one for your spankbank" because for all you know, that will be the last girl you see for a month.

We all thought this was hilarious, and got a good laugh, and actually quite a conversation about it. I ended up thinking about that topic for a while longer, and this came across my mind. Would a girl be really creeped out or would she be flattered if she found out a guy was picturing her while masturbating? This applies to all girls, such as friends, coworkers, etc. not just a random one that the person does not actually know. Would it depend on whether the girl is attracted to the guy or not? Its obvious that girls would be creeped out if a guy was actually watching her while he masturbated, but if he simply chose to envision her, is there any harm?

I know if I found out a girl was picturing me while she masturbated, I would be quite flattered. Even if I was not attracted to this girl whatsoever. She could have any man in the world that night, and it was me that she chose for her fantasies. That is definetly something to feel flattered about. Now I realize this probably doesn't happen, as from what I know, girls are usually far focused on the visual aspect when they masturbate, and prefer romantic thoughts. That is how I would feel about it however.

Also, do you think that most girls realize that this happens, or are they pretty clueless about that?

shant
05-21-2005, 06:02 PM
I'm sure most girls know guys do this, and I think the majority will think it's creepy, regardless of if they are attracted to the guy or not.

jakethebake
05-21-2005, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure most girls know guys do this, and I think the majority will think it's creepy, regardless of if they are attracted to the guy or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure they choose to pretend they don't know about it.

daryn
05-21-2005, 06:05 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

just like us and women going to the bathroom

peachy
05-21-2005, 06:06 PM
well it depends on the guy...how he got the picture..etc, etc.

If it was someone i barely knew who stole a picture of me id be freaked out...if its my bf/ex/guy friend who i gave sexy or nude pictures to that would be different

in the watching sense...again if its someone i barely know thats freaky then im freaked out...if its someone close to me or a bf i wouldnt be - or id start playin with myself for them etc....just depends on the guy

CardSharpCook
05-21-2005, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. It's funny 'cause it's true.

scotty34
05-21-2005, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know they pee, but as far as I'm concerned they don't take dumps. Or audibly fart.

shant
[ QUOTE ]

If it was someone i barely knew who stole a picture of me id be freaked out...if its my bf/ex/guy friend who i gave sexy or nude pictures to that would be different

[/ QUOTE ]
He's talking about mental imagery here, not physical pictures.

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

picture?

CardSharpCook
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no, peachy, we don't need an actual picture. Just an image in our minds. MUAH HAHAHAHAHA

ThaSaltCracka
05-21-2005, 06:08 PM
you should really stop posting.

peachy
05-21-2005, 06:09 PM
and we dont prefer more romantic thoughts...ive never thought romantic things when i got mahself off EVER...its more about hard core sex...and the girls i know that will ACTUALLY talk about it r mostly the same...maybe GORIE can help me out here

thatpfunk
05-21-2005, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

in the watching sense...again if its someone i barely know thats freaky then im freaked out...if its someone close to me or a bf i wouldnt be - or id start playin with myself for them etc....just depends on the guy

[/ QUOTE ]

This has me curious... Girls know we do this right? It is not a picture, it is imagination. Every guy imagines girls they know. I've wondered if it is creepy or flattering as well...

peachy
05-21-2005, 06:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
He's talking about mental imagery here, not physical pictures.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know...but i was using it more in the sense that they had seen pictures/videos of me naked/nude - it came off wrong using it in the 2nd group and not explaining it in the 1st group

thatpfunk
05-21-2005, 06:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i know...but i was using it more in the sense that they had seen pictures/videos of me naked/nude - it came off wrong using it in the 2nd group and not explaining it in the 1st group

[/ QUOTE ]

No, just complete imagination.

gorie
05-21-2005, 06:12 PM
wait, we're suppose to be thinking about something ?

scotty34
05-21-2005, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and we dont prefer more romantic thoughts...ive never thought romantic things when i got mahself off EVER...its more about hard core sex...and the girls i know that will ACTUALLY talk about it r mostly the same...maybe GORIE can help me out here

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know many girls that will openly admit they masturbate, much less divulge their process. I was basing that on what I've seen from the Sunday Night Sex Show and similar TV programs, plus the extremely useful /images/graemlins/confused.gif sex ed offered to us in school.

peachy
05-21-2005, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This has me curious... Girls know we do this right? It is not a picture, it is imagination. Every guy imagines girls they know. I've wondered if it is creepy or flattering as well...

[/ QUOTE ]

no i understand this...i wasnt clear...for me i was saying if they have seen me in a sexual way (pictures/videos/me doing them) then thats a bit different than guys that havent...sorry i was playin a few tables and wasnt being very clear /images/graemlins/frown.gif

scotty34
05-21-2005, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no i understand this...i wasnt clear...for me i was saying if they have seen me in a sexual way (pictures/videos/me doing them) then thats a bit different than guys that havent...sorry i was playin a few tables and wasnt being very clear /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, I just meant like a friend or a coworker that you find attractive, so you mentally have her do whatever you would like her to do.

peachy
05-21-2005, 06:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know many girls that will openly admit they masturbate, much less divulge their process. I was basing that on what I've seen from the Sunday Night Sex Show and similar TV programs, plus the extremely useful /images/graemlins/confused.gif sex ed offered to us in school.

[/ QUOTE ]

if girls dont talk about it then they arent open sexually...i get mahself off with or without a bf...and its not something im ashamed off like alot of girls r

tbach24
05-21-2005, 06:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
mahself

[/ QUOTE ]

lolololol

peachy
05-21-2005, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, I just meant like a friend or a coworker that you find attractive, so you mentally have her do whatever you would like her to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe i understand...im sayin it just depends on the person...and even if u knew and didnt like it theres not much u can do about them using ur image

gorie
05-21-2005, 06:24 PM
i agree with peachy that it all depends.
i would like my bf thinking about me. any guy that i was interested in, i'd find it flattering (though some creepiness might still be associated with it a little but more flattered).
if it's a friend i was attracted to, it might be a cool thought until they actually told me they did it, then it would turn weird. but that's where the "pretend not to know" comes in.
the thought of anyone doing it besides someone i'd like doing it is a little creepy. like co-workers... eeek i don't even want to start thinking about it.
if it was some random guy that saw me somewhere, i'd be very flattered. well unless it was someone scary, then that's back to being creepy.

[ QUOTE ]
This has me curious... Girls know we do this right? It is not a picture, it is imagination. Every guy imagines girls they know.

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, we know.

thatpfunk
05-21-2005, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i would like my bf thinking about me

[/ QUOTE ]

When I have a girlfriend, she is the last person I think about. If I want to have sex with her, I'd just do it.

gorie
05-21-2005, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When I have a girlfriend, she is the last person I think about. If I want to have sex with her, I'd just do it.

[/ QUOTE ]i know. my bf will admit he thinks about other girls, i don't care. he's nice enough to pretend he thinks about me sometimes though. i just meant it obviously isn't going to be creepy if my bf is the one doing it.

scotty34
05-21-2005, 06:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha exactly right. I had a girlfriend for the 8 months this year, and I don't think I've ever pictured her until a month after we broke up.

peachy
05-21-2005, 06:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thats a given...and i dont think about him either...unless we had some super kinky sex the night before that still makes me "tingle" when i think about it...and even then other guys will enter into my thoughts

Voltron87
05-21-2005, 06:37 PM
so peachy, if someone on this forum says "hey peachy last night I got off by imagining you were doing x to me...", how would you feel? This is not about whether girls masturbate.

gavrilo
05-21-2005, 06:38 PM
Not quite sure if this fits into the topic, but I had an ex who got turned on by Mario 64.

spamuell
05-21-2005, 06:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you feel guilty about that? I can't bring myself to think about anyone else when I have a gf, it feels unfaithful.

thatpfunk
05-21-2005, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Don't you feel guilty about that? I can't bring myself to think about anyone else when I have a gf, it feels unfaithful.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're funny.

peachy
05-21-2005, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so peachy, if someone on this forum says "hey peachy last night I got off by imagining you were doing x to me...", how would you feel? This is not about whether girls masturbate.

[/ QUOTE ]

since i post no pictures (well a small one)..i claim to be fat and ugly...im a total b word...and im hated by most people on here...yeah i think id be pretty freaked out

kerssens
05-21-2005, 06:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

since i post no pictures (well a small one)..i claim to be fat and ugly...im a total b word...and im hated by most people on here...yeah i think id be pretty freaked out

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people get turned on by that stuff.

peachy
05-21-2005, 06:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its better than cheating is the way i see it...so more power to him thinkin about whoever he wants

Blarg
05-21-2005, 06:43 PM
Who knows, with women. They might be flattered as hell and think it's creepy at the same time, but if they're asking in the first place, it's pretty unlikely that they're not turned on by the idea, I'd guess. Otherwise they probably wouldn't want to hear about it.

I've been asked this by a girlfriend before, a couple days after we made it. It kind of put me on the spot, because I hadn't been doing a lot of monkey spanking around that time, and hadn't been thinking of her when doing it. Besides, we had just a day or two ago made it anyway, so it's not like the old gonads were building up a huge amount of pressure or anything.

From the way she asked and the look on her, it seemed she was very turned on thinking that I might have been thinking of her while spanking it.

So I was kind of laughing inside, because I'd usually picture a conversation about spanking to be the guy lying and saying "What, me? No, of course not!", but this was just the opposite. It was harder to lie and say I DID do it. I was a little flattered, since it seemed the thought of it turned her on, and because she was really attracted to me; I hadn't even thought about something like my spanking habits even crossing her mind, really. Maybe that's one of the reasons she "forgot" her bra in my room -- so she could think about it, and hope I thought about her.

It seemed only gentlemanly to tell her that, sure, I had indeed spanked it once or twice while fantasizing about her. When I told her that, she smiled and really seemed to steam up and like it.

It was kind of a funny exchange, but it worked out well, so what the hell.

CallMeIshmael
05-21-2005, 06:44 PM
At some point over my college career (I think sophomore year), a close female friend (never more than friends) asked me: if I didnt have anything to go with at the moment, who was on my bench?

She was. And I told her so.

She didnt care.

spamuell
05-21-2005, 06:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
its better than cheating is the way i see it...so more power to him thinkin about whoever he wants

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't mean I'm going to cheat. Oh peachy do you ever make sense?

peachy
05-21-2005, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't mean I'm going to cheat. Oh peachy do you ever make sense?

[/ QUOTE ]

im NOT sayin u r going to...im sayin i rather any guy im with wack it to someone besides me everytime he does it rather than cheat on me ie. not limiting his creative mind /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

scotty34
05-21-2005, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
At some point over my college career (I think sophomore year), a close female friend (never more than friends) asked me: if I didnt have anything to go with at the moment, who was on my bench?

She was. And I told her so.

She didnt care.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that the actual phrase she used? I couldn't picture a girl ever saying that to me. That's hilarious.

Blarg
05-21-2005, 06:54 PM
I'd ask her, "Are you fishing for compliments again?"

CallMeIshmael
05-21-2005, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is that the actual phrase she used? I couldn't picture a girl ever saying that to me. That's hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. But.. only because I had used it. (it is from Curb Your Enthusiasm).

It was an odd question. But, Im also one to not shy away from odd topics, so it isnt as odd as you might think.

Also... I had to think for a minute, because, in this day and age, its not often you have to go to your farm team's bench. You can normally find a big league game on the internet. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif