PDA

View Full Version : Going to Boston

PoBoy321
05-21-2005, 10:59 AM
So I'm about to leave for Boston because my brother's graduating from college this weekend. Does anyone have any tips on how to survive in that loathsome, godless city?

tbach24
05-21-2005, 11:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So I'm about to leave for Boston because my brother's graduating from college this weekend. Does anyone have any tips on how to survive in that loathsome, godless city?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Loc: Toronto, bitches

[/ QUOTE ]

PoBoy321
05-21-2005, 11:04 AM
Oh man, I need to change my location.

I'm not actually in Toronto, I'm in New Jersey, but like 2 weeks ago, I was drunk and Buster transferred $4 into my Stars account, so I told him that I was taking his money and hopping the border, but that I couldn't afford to go to Mexico, so I went to Canada.

Slow Play Ray
05-21-2005, 11:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't try driving - you'll just piss us off and likely get yourself hurt.

Also, don't wear any Yankees gear.

PoBoy321
05-21-2005, 11:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't try driving - you'll just piss us off and likely get yourself hurt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'm driving up there but I doubt that I'll actually be doing much driving once I'm up there.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, don't wear any Yankees gear.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about my custom-made "Of course you had a Tea Party, you're all fagots" T-shirt?

tbach24
05-21-2005, 11:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I'm in New Jersey

[/ QUOTE ]

What's next, you're going to be in the south?

sublime
05-21-2005, 11:09 AM
Have you ever been? Its a great city to walk around in, although the weather is kinda shitty today, and probably for the weekend.

PoBoy321
05-21-2005, 11:13 AM
Yeah, I've been up there a bunch of times, mostly visiting friends at BC, so I haven't really gotten into the city too much. I'm gonna try to get in there a bit this weekend so if you've got any suggestions, they'd be terrific, but mostly the point of this post was that I wanted to call Boston "loathesome" and "godless."

tbach24
05-21-2005, 11:19 AM
The Aquarium is fun and a nice place to go MILF hunting.

Lazymeatball
05-21-2005, 12:09 PM
Try the freedom trail, and after 15 minutes when you get bored of that, hit up the nearest bar in Quincy Market.

daryn
05-21-2005, 01:32 PM
guy from new jersey calling boston " loathsome "

i'll let others elaborate

Slow Play Ray
05-21-2005, 01:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
guy from new jersey calling boston " loathsome "

i'll let others elaborate

[/ QUOTE ]

this struck me as pretty ironic too. to each his own, i guess...