PDA

View Full Version : what just happened??????? (LC)

wheelz
05-21-2005, 08:10 AM
When you're running bad, everything goes to hell.

Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP calls, CO calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (8.40 SB) Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP folds, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, BB folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO caps</font>, <font color="#0000FF">Hero TIMES OUT INSTANTLY???</font>

It just folded my hand. First I thought I misclicked, even though my cursor was nowhere near the fold button, but then I realized I had actually been timed out. The hand history says I didn't act in time. So I figured it must have been my internet connection, but I was on another table at the same time, and nothing weird happened there. Plus, you're supposed to get 10 seconds to act, right? I was folded nearly instantaneously after his 3-bet; the buttons to act never even appeared on my screen. Doesn't party have some sort of disconnect protection anyways? It says I have 1 disconnect protect available.

Has anyone ever seen something like this before? I just started playing on party, so this worries me.. It was really weird. I sent them an e-mail, but I doubt that gets me anywhere. I guess I would've ended up losing the pot anyway, probably saved me a few bucks /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Roy6
05-21-2005, 08:22 AM
Party hosts tables on different servers so you can get disconnected on one and still play on anotherone.