PDA

View Full Version : Observations from Boston

[censored]
05-21-2005, 03:05 AM
I can't believe you have to pay to drive on roads here, multiple times at that. I mean this is the place that gives us The Boston Tea party for crying out loud.

All the neighborhoods I have seen so far have unfenced open backyards, which is extremely rare in Oregon. It's odd to me that places would vary when it comes to something like that.

The only people who seem to have strong NE accents are local people who do commercials, everyone has a very slight accent.

Cars are predominantly black more so than in OR.

Lots and lots of hot chicks in Boston, no question about that.

Dead
05-21-2005, 03:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but they have stupid accents.

Lazymeatball
05-21-2005, 03:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but they have stupid accents.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you read the post above, or are you just retarted? don't answer this.

Dead
05-21-2005, 03:10 AM
You probably have a stupid accent, too. Please stay in Red Sox Nation. We don't want you anywhere else.

Lazymeatball
05-21-2005, 03:13 AM
You probably make really dumb assumptions and predictions with no basis. I don't live in Boston, I don't have an accent, and I said don't answer the above post. I know you can read, so why are you so dumb? You can answer this one.

Dead
05-21-2005, 03:17 AM
No, I can't read. I actually have an IQ of 62.

InchoateHand
05-21-2005, 03:18 AM
Wow, the first modicum of truth in XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX posts.

Dead
05-21-2005, 03:19 AM
Now you are just being foolish. Someone with an IQ of 62 would not be able to use a computer, let alone log on to an internet message board and compose threads and responses to threads.

Add 80 points to that score and you have my real IQ.

InchoateHand
05-21-2005, 03:21 AM
Sure, add 80 points and subtract 70 and we have a ballpark figure, though I don't expect you to follow that arithmetic.

InchoateHand
05-21-2005, 03:28 AM
Wow, five whole minutes and no reply? Hopefully Dead is dead.

DeadMoneyOC
05-21-2005, 04:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Those hot chicks are not actually from Boston. They just study there. This I promise you sir.

CripAces
05-21-2005, 04:17 AM
I'm from Southern California and live the Bay Area, but my family is from Boston and everytime I am out there I get disgusted with the roads. They make no sense what so ever and have no logic to them what so ever. On top of it once you get out of the city there are trees everywhere and it feels like the world is closing in on around me.

youtalkfunny
05-21-2005, 05:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
...are you just retarted?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the funniest word you can say with a Boston accent is "re-tadded".

Anyone watch the Sox-Braves game on TBS tonight? Where they showed a hawker on the sidewalk pitching "Score Cadds".