PDA

View Full Version : Lost with third pair

ISF
05-21-2005, 12:13 AM
Should I bet this turn. I checked it with the intention of folding but once it was checked through I figured I was good one in six times. Anyone play either the turn or river differently.
Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (6 SB) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif, 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, UTG folds.

Turn: (4 BB) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks.

River: (4 BB) 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 6 BB

Deraj
05-21-2005, 01:36 AM
I can't really comment on a 10/20 hand as I am currently playing 1/2. So perhaps this post I am making is more for my own benefit =/ I would play it the same. At 1/2 villains will call with any Ace/Mediocre king out of the blinds any day of the week. And I definately call on the river, they will bet with any pair here.