PDA

View Full Version : Haki Sak

tbach24
05-20-2005, 11:17 PM
How bad did I butcher that spelling?

Anyways, great game. It's one of my newly rediscovered treasures in life. I'm actually decent at it, too. Not enough to proclaim myself master of OOT, but probably the master of the probability section.

Macdaddy Warsaw
05-20-2005, 11:19 PM
Hacky Sack. Anyway, I think it looks so stupid unless you're actually very decent at it.

Sponger15SB
05-20-2005, 11:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Haki Sak

[/ QUOTE ]

"Remember that spelling bee in first grade? Rock r-o-k"
"Yeah what's your point?"

tbach24
05-20-2005, 11:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hacky Sack. Anyway, I think it looks so stupid unless you're actually very decent at it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I usually get 5-10 on a it, but can do some decent tricks. I'm really working on the one where you flip it up, move your leg all the way around it, and land it back on your foot. I can do a back stall really well.

Alobar
05-20-2005, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Anyways, great game. It's one of my newly rediscovered treasures in life. I'm actually decent at it, too. Not enough to proclaim myself master of OOT, but probably the master of the probability section.

[/ QUOTE ]

I laugh whenever I see anyone doing hacky sack. I laugh because inside I know I am less dorky than them, and it makes me feel good about myself.

That said, who cares, if you have fun doing it, go for it. Just be aware you look like a huge dork, and bragging about your abilities doing something as gay as this will bring neither respect nor chicks.

tbach24
05-20-2005, 11:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I laugh whenever I see anyone doing hacky sack. I laugh because inside I know I am less dorky than them, and it makes me feel good about myself.

That said, who cares, if you have fun doing it, go for it. Just be aware you look like a huge dork, and bragging about your abilities doing something as gay as this will bring neither respect nor chicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't do it to impress anyone. I was joking when I said I could beat the probability people. It's just something I find fun and was curious as to what other people thought of it. And you are absolutely wrong that the people are doing it are dorky. It's legit.

Slacker13
05-20-2005, 11:28 PM
I just found Haki at some toy store and had to pick up a few bags for old time sake. My daughter and I now play fairly regularly.

Alobar
05-20-2005, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And you are absolutely wrong that the people are doing it are dorky. It's legit.

[/ QUOTE ]

denial is an ugly thing my friend /images/graemlins/smile.gif

tbach24
05-20-2005, 11:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And you are absolutely wrong that the people are doing it are dorky. It's legit.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Dead
05-20-2005, 11:34 PM
First off, it's called hacky sack.

I'm not very good at it, but I was doingg it outside the Student Union once, and this girl came over, and was watching me. I asked her if she wanted to touch my haki sack and I [censored] her the same night.

So I don't buy your hacky sacks don't attract girls story.

tbach24
05-20-2005, 11:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I'm not very good at it, but I was doingg it outside the Student Union once, and this girl came over, and was watching me. I asked her if she wanted to touch my haki sack and I [censored] her the same night.

[/ QUOTE ]

And was this one of the $50 one's or was it more expensive?

mason55
05-20-2005, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I usually get 5-10 on a it, but can do some decent tricks. I'm really working on the one where you flip it up, move your leg all the way around it, and land it back on your foot. I can do a back stall really well.

[/ QUOTE ]

5-10 is very very amatuerish.

It's really only fun if you're playing in a big circle with 5+ people. Add pot if desired.

God damned hippies, take a shower.

Alobar
05-20-2005, 11:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think youve watched "shes all that" one to many times /images/graemlins/grin.gif

tbach24
05-20-2005, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

5-10 is very very amatuerish.

It's really only fun if you're playing in a big circle with 5+ people. Add pot if desired.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm aware that 5-10 isn't very good. I also agree that it is more fun with a couple people, but whenever the 3 people who can actually do it decently here play, the people who suck join in and basically ruin it.

Dead
05-20-2005, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never had to pay for sex in my life.

tbach24
05-20-2005, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think youve watched "shes all that" one to many times /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You can never have seen that movie too many times. Amazing plot and killer conclusion.

tbach24
05-20-2005, 11:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody HAS to pay for sex Dead /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Edit- you may need new batteries for your sarcasm detector /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dead
05-20-2005, 11:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok. My sexual partners number in the double digits, and I've never paid any of them.

tbach24
05-20-2005, 11:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok. My sexual partners number in the double digits, and I've never paid any of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really need to work on that sarcasm detector bud.

Dead
05-20-2005, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why can't we be friends tbach? I don't like hating your guts.

Dead
05-20-2005, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why can't we be friends tbach? I don't like hating your guts. You should message me on AIM and we can discuss this.

tbach24
05-20-2005, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why can't we be friends tbach? I don't like hating your guts. You should message me on AIM and we can discuss this.

[/ QUOTE ]

My sarcasm detector isn't broken.

Dead
05-20-2005, 11:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is. I'm being Dead serious.

tbach24
05-20-2005, 11:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is. I'm being Dead serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this

http://img275.echo.cx/img275/6091/79137ew.jpg

your most serious face?

Dead
05-20-2005, 11:59 PM
No, my most serious face is currently being sported by Deadisaretard.

tbach24
05-21-2005, 12:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No, my most serious face is currently being sported by Deadisaretard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine, you can IM me, it's tbach24. I'm probably the most fun person to talk to on the entire internet.

mason55
05-21-2005, 12:41 AM
This is all really really gay.

SpearsBritney
05-21-2005, 12:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

iv'e always had a funny feeling about those two

Sponger15SB
05-21-2005, 12:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are also gay?

SpearsBritney
05-21-2005, 12:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are also gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, that's exactly the secret message I was encoding to other closet homosexuals