PDA

View Full Version : How long until I am a Pooh-Bah?

DeadIsARetard
05-20-2005, 11:07 PM
At this point in my gimmick career, I plan to post on occasion, and try to catch all of Dead's really lame posting.

How long until I am a Pooh-Bah?

What is your over/under?

(Also... I would like to ask that, since I dont read this forum that often, the few of you who do know my true identity to PM/AIM me when Dead says something truly stupid. But... it has to be stupid for Dead, not just regular stupid, because I dont have THAT much time)

-DiaR

tbach24
05-20-2005, 11:09 PM
Hopefully never.

But more realistically, a month.

Lame Amateur
05-20-2005, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
because I dont have THAT much time

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree.

Alobar
05-20-2005, 11:34 PM
Lemme see if I've got a grasp on this

You think dead is lame, so you created a gimmick account, to follow him around and talk smack about him. You also are so worked up about dead that youve talked to your friends about how you are going to create a gimmick acount and follow him around. Whos the lame one again? Do you have pictures of him on ure wall? Did you scotch tape a blow up of his face on the back of your cereal box so you can stare at him while eating beakfast?

Dead
05-20-2005, 11:39 PM
The lamest part is that he made a gimmick account because he doesn't have the stones to say it to me on his usual name.

Carlito
05-20-2005, 11:40 PM
Gimmick accounts? They're cool.

Dead
05-20-2005, 11:42 PM
Well, you are okay.

DeadIsARetard
05-20-2005, 11:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You think dead is lame, so you created a gimmick account, to follow him around and talk smack about him. You also are so worked up about dead that youve talked to your friends about how you are going to create a gimmick acount and follow him around. Whos the lame one again? Do you have pictures of him on ure wall? Did you scotch tape a blow up of his face on the back of your cereal box so you can stare at him while eating beakfast?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

If you want hot hookers cheap, go to mexico. In guatalahara(I sooo spelled that wrong) you can have sex with a girl so hot it will blow your mind, for less than $20

[/ QUOTE ]

-DiaR