PDA

View Full Version : Posters you think you would get along with...

James Boston
05-20-2005, 09:54 PM
Aside from the internet, who do you think (based on 2+2 discussions) that you could actually communicate with on a non-internet/non-poker/non-OOT basis?

I'll start.... Clark, Daryn, Kurn, AndyFox, TSC.

I know these guys all have alot of posts, but they actually seem to be guys who think like me. This isn't a "my favorite poster thread." I'm curious as to who you think you could actually carry on a conversation with.

Blarg
05-20-2005, 10:06 PM
I'm more curious who I could stand for how long. Some I could stand for about five seconds, some maybe up to five minutes, some for a very long time. Some of the ones I like the least woulod actually be the most fun to talk to, becuase I'd enjoy laughing my ass off at what idiots they are before fleeing like a Frenchman to preserve the remnants of my sanity.

tbach24
05-20-2005, 10:08 PM
I don't know. The posters I like on here are not necessarily the one's I'd get along with. I'm a pretty amable person and am generally nice to everyone in person, but I really dislike a lot of people. It's kind of annoying, actually.

That said, Jake seems like the type of person I'd like as he seems to be funny and not full of himself. Also, I think the same holds true for TSC, sponger, istewart, and probably some others that I can't think of right now. I definetly wouldn't want to meet Augie though.

augie00
05-20-2005, 10:11 PM
If everyone's answer isn't augie00 I'm going to kill myself by pulling out my eyeballs.

partygirluk
05-20-2005, 10:12 PM
Basically everyone but that Augie00 guy.

The Yugoslavian
05-20-2005, 10:12 PM
Probably at least half of the STT forum.

Definitely that augie00 guy if he lets me sit in his chair for a bit...

Yugoslav

Sponger15SB
05-20-2005, 10:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww, 2+2's first gay couple!

Subfallen
05-20-2005, 10:17 PM
There's not a lot of posters that make me think, "Wow, I would really get along with XXXX." However, there's at least a dozen or so posters that I'm pretty sure I would learn a lot from, and would thus enjoy being around. astroglide, Monty Cantsin, El Diablo, especially Blarg...

Alobar
05-20-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww, 2+2's first gay couple!

[/ QUOTE ]

what about tim and tom or steve and jim, of whatever the [censored] that one posters name is

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
05-20-2005, 11:02 PM
anyone who im beter at poker than. and anoyone who is beter at grammar/spelling then me.