PDA

View Full Version : Have 45 minutes for lunch break (zero content)

Vetstadium
05-20-2005, 04:31 PM
I have 45 mins for lunch decide to run home grab a sandwhich and squeeze in 4 33's, I get paged and have to leave ASAP of course at this time all tourns are 4 or 5 handed. I really have to go soon so become a complete maniac pushing with crap. Of course I end up winning all 4. Two were legit wins 2 were with just being maniac and getting lucky and having too m any chips for anyone to stop me.

The Yugoslavian
05-20-2005, 04:38 PM
Isn't this a grand slam then? Nice!!

You do sound like an addict though running around during your lunch break just to squeeze in a couple more STTs, /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Yugoslav

starvs
05-20-2005, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Isn't this a grand slam then? Nice!!

You do sound like an addict though running around during your lunch break just to squeeze in a couple more STTs, /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as he isn't addicted to MTTs....

Newt_Buggs
05-20-2005, 05:03 PM
This happened to me once when one of the tournaments was going really slow and I was running late for class, so I just started playing like a maniac. One guy mini raised on the button for over 1/3 of his stack in lvl8 and folded to my Q2o suicide push.

lacky
05-20-2005, 05:39 PM
nah, us addict's just stopped going to work when it got in the way of our play time.

Steve

Vetstadium
05-20-2005, 09:17 PM
Yes between work and a new baby have to squeeze in games whenever possible did enjoy the saying a grand slam. Don't think I've ever sat for just 4 and hit all 4 for first.