PDA

View Full Version : Need help from a moderator.

Ryan_21
12-07-2002, 03:02 PM
For the last week every time I get on this site it takes about 5 minutes on average for every page to load. Not only that but the software is not showing "new posts" in orange all the time.

I usually get on here about twice a day and for the last week, lets say approx. 15 visits this site has worked correctly only TWICE.

I talked about the slowness of the site with another 2+2er while playing poker online last tuesday, they said it was working fine for them. I thought it was a one or two time problem that would fix itself but it is still happening everytime I get on.

This led me to believe that it was my computer or my connection, but my computer is brand new, top of line and is less than 2 months old, and it cant be my connection b/c every other web page I visit on the internet loads in seconds. I can jump to any site on the web and everyone of them loads in seconds as usual, but this site does not. It takes forever to load, it took over 15 minutes to get to this point where I can type this post.

So, what is going on?

Thanks for any help.

Ryan_21

imported_Chuck Weinstock
12-07-2002, 04:24 PM
When did this start? From your message I assume it did not start when we introduced the box ads on the right. Is this correct?

Mason reported the same thing to me yesterday. It has been loading fine for me though.

I'd be interested in hearing (directly to weinstock@conjelco.com) from anyone else who has experienced serious slowness.

Chuck