PDA

View Full Version : What are you guys doing up?

Jman28
05-20-2005, 05:59 AM
It's 5 AM where I live, and I'm only awake because I went to sleep at 2 and woke up against my will.

I don't know what to do now. The games aren't that great anymore.

DasLeben
05-20-2005, 06:01 AM
I'm winding down after a day of moving and avoiding SNGs because of my recent shitty downswing (I should really hit the tables soon though).

Atropos
05-20-2005, 06:02 AM
Its 12 PM where I live. The games are very good right now, normally I play at 6-7 AM of your time zone, thats the time when 10.000 players are on party... Sometimes I get really envious, if I lived in a better time zone my ROI would probably double.

ripped
05-20-2005, 06:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Its 12 PM where I live. The games are very good right now, normally I play at 6-7 AM of your time zone, thats the time when 10.000 players are on party... Sometimes I get really envious, if I lived in a better time zone my ROI would probably double.

[/ QUOTE ]

games are good right now??..wtf

Atropos
05-20-2005, 06:11 AM
Wait one or two hours and thats my normal playing time. Compare the games then and now. 8 players in level 4 is not fun...

CWolf
05-20-2005, 06:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As in, the quality of play is much better than most times.

I'm up because I just got done playing for 6 hours, and I'm amped up. Can't fall asleep because all that goes through my head is poker hands.

Or maybe that's the heroin, dunno.

DasLeben
05-20-2005, 06:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As in, the quality of play is much better than most times.

I'm up because I just got done playing for 6 hours, and I'm amped up. Can't fall asleep because all that goes through my head is poker hands.

Or maybe that's the heroin, dunno.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to get that a lot after I'd play NL cash games and then try to sleep. I really don't get that with SNGs for some reason. I guess whenever I think of a hand I just see a slider in my head. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

raptor517
05-20-2005, 06:18 AM
im always up. its 520 here right now in the lone star state. i have been playing ALL freaking day, and been getting slaughtered. so im just killin some time, eatin some leftover birthday cupcakes, and reviewing hand histories to see where people suck out on me. i generally wake up around 3 pm, so this isnt exactly late to me. tough life huh? holla

Jman28
05-20-2005, 06:25 AM
Do you do anything (work, school) besides poker, Raptor?

raptor517
05-20-2005, 06:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you do anything (work, school) besides poker, Raptor?

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont play very much on the weekends, cuz my girlie is in high school.. soooo, its really the only time i get to see her. other than that.. lets see, i go to the grocery store when i run out of frozen food and cereal. i play a live 5-10 PL holdem game sometimes on wednesdays.. i lose a lot of money playing xbox against other degenerate poker players.. i watch a lot of tv series, like deadwood, sopranos, the wire, 24, etc..

im guessing this isnt what you were looking for. and work? do you honestly think i would work??? BWAHAHAHAH. NEVER. school? meh. taking a 'semester off'. i guess you could say im on a sabaatical. researching how to be rich not working. bwahhahahahahha

The Yugoslavian
05-20-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
my girlie is in high school

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

SuitedSixes
05-20-2005, 03:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
cuz my girlie is in high school.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please post your prom pictures.

Big Limpin'
05-20-2005, 03:17 PM
true story...i live 8 months in texas, and believe me, they are VERY strict about the stauatory rape laws.

Ok, you wont get the actual story, and no, it wasnt stat rape, or even close, she just looked 16.

But goddamn those sherrifs can scare a guy /images/graemlins/blush.gif
THought i was getting deported

kyro
05-20-2005, 03:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
cuz my girlie is in high school.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please post naked pictures of her.

FYP

lacky
05-20-2005, 05:46 PM
I wonder how much raptor will pay me to NOT post it.

What a beutifull +EV situation....

Steve

raptor517
05-20-2005, 06:52 PM
AHAHAHHA. lacky that was my slutty old girlie. lol. i was litereally like 16 in that picture. /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla