PDA

View Full Version : About a girl

SGS
05-20-2005, 05:20 AM
Ok so this is kinda a long story I will try to shorten. THere is this girl that is pretty hot and is one a friend of a friend from high school. Every time I am around her she acts interested, the only problem is this one time I was at the same party she was at she started makin out with this other guy. This kind of threw me for a loop as I thought she was interested in me. So anyways, tonight we kinda met up with her and she was hanging on my arm anywhere we walked and seemed really interested in me once again. She was intoxicated at the time if that matters. Though other times she seemed interested she was sober. I am just curious as to what you all think the best way to play this thing is.

Basically my analysis is she seems interested, but not ready to make a move. And she wants me to make a move which I should obviously do. I have her number and today is Thursday night so I am gonna chill for tomorrow and message her saturday and see what she is up to. This is my plan. Thoughts?

SGS

daryn
05-20-2005, 05:21 AM
you're gay

ugh why do we have these posts all the time?

maybe she is interested in you but that doesn't mean she can't be interested in other guys too. you are probably not her type though you sound like a wuss

SGS
05-20-2005, 05:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you sound like a wuss

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks dude.

SGS

Michael Davis
05-20-2005, 05:23 AM
U lose.

SGS
05-20-2005, 05:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
U lose

[/ QUOTE ]

YES!

SGS

Macdaddy Warsaw
05-20-2005, 05:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the only problem is this one time I was at the same party she was at she started makin out with this other guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just be that guy.

peachy
05-20-2005, 05:30 AM
girls like to flirt around and get a lil action too...it wont hurt to see how far she will go /images/graemlins/tongue.gif but i doubt ur gonna get her all to urself

dblgutshot
05-20-2005, 05:31 AM
raise preflop

Phoenix1010
05-20-2005, 05:35 AM
Something something pooper.

HesseJam
05-20-2005, 05:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
raise preflop

[/ QUOTE ]

100% +EV move since you're doing it with play money but if your hand holds up you win real money

Jack of Arcades
05-20-2005, 05:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the only problem is this one time I was at the same party she was at she started makin out with this other guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just be that guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm that guy, especially if she's engaged.

jakethebake
05-20-2005, 10:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
this one time I was at the same party she was at she started makin out with this other guy. This kind of threw me for a loop as I thought she was interested in me.

I have her number and today is Thursday night so I am gonna chill for tomorrow and message her saturday and see what she is up to.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you snoozed and lost last time, now you're going to snooze and lose again. Just ask her out. Stop trying to be cool by making her wait.

1800GAMBLER
05-20-2005, 10:14 AM
Girls like sex too you know.

SCfuji
05-20-2005, 10:18 AM
she seems the friendly type and you seem the possessive/passive type. go talk to her and by talk i mean ride her across your floor.

nothumb
05-20-2005, 11:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ugh why do we have these posts all the time?

maybe she is interested in you but that doesn't mean she can't be interested in other guys too. you are probably not her type though you sound like a wuss

[/ QUOTE ]

i wonder if she tells him about how bad the other boys treat her...

NT

Lazymeatball
05-20-2005, 11:10 AM
so i caught a look of this cute student's thong at work today when she bent over. I think she's engaged, you don't see me starting a thread over it.

IndieMatty
05-20-2005, 11:13 AM
I was hoping this was a sequal to that totally underrated Hugh Grant movie.

mackthefork
05-20-2005, 11:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Basically my analysis is

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is the problem. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mack

jakethebake
05-20-2005, 11:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
underrated Hugh Grant movie.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think this is possible.

mackthefork
05-20-2005, 11:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
underrated Hugh Grant movie.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think this is possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oxymoron of the day?

Mack

Pocket Trips
05-20-2005, 11:26 AM
just having read the OP and no responses i want to say it took 3 responses but no more than 5 before someone said "put it in her pooper"

damn it was 11 responses before the word pooper was mentioned.. Of course the best advice given was raise preflop

HoldEm_Hero
05-20-2005, 11:30 AM
Here you go.

First you need to determine why your interested in said girl. If your looking for a girlfriend you probably wont find it in this one, but I can tell you how to try. If your looking to hook-up, then your gold.

First off, stop being such a faggot by letting her hold on to your arm and what not. Because if this goes on for too much longer without you initiating any kind of sexual motivation your gonna end up [censored], and not the kind you wanna be.

Secondly, if its a hook up youd like and youve already mentioned that she likes to drink and get a little "crazy." Then all you need to do is basically be there the next time she has a little drink. This sounds shady as [censored], but we all know its the truth. Im not saying take advantage of her, Im just saying that if your both a little tipsy its gonna make the transition a whole lot easier. Flirt with her, not in a hold my arm and lets talk but in a drinking, I wanna have unattached sex with you kind of way. Tell her she looks hot, offer to make her next drink, challenge her a little, flirt with other girls, be that guy you always wish you were at a party. Its not hard. I take it your a decent looking kid, have fun but most importantly make sure eveyone notices how much fun your having because if they do, SHE WILL. Youll find out after you hook up with her what you want out of it. And if things go over smoothly itll more than likely be your decision what happens from there. Your gonna eventually get laid, dont worry. Keep a higher than thou attitude and itll happen faster.

Lastly, be funny and have a crazy idea.

Good Luck.

Clarkmeister
05-20-2005, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
she seems interested, but not ready to make a move.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, once she seems interested, it's your job to make a move.

crownjules
05-20-2005, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
First off, stop being such a faggot by letting her hold on to your arm and what not. Because if this goes on for too much longer without you initiating any kind of sexual motivation your gonna end up [censored], and not the kind you wanna be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quoted for truth. Doing nothing is the absolute WORST. She'll throw you into the Black Hole of Death and once you go there, there's no coming back. Read about ladder theory. Good stuff.

Make a move on her, or move on.

MEbenhoe
05-20-2005, 11:43 AM
About a Girl

I need an easy friend
I do ... with an ear to lend
I do ... think you fit this shoe
I do ... won't you have a clue

I'll take advantage while
You hang me out to dry
But I can't see you every night for free

touchfaith
09-22-2005, 04:42 AM
Well?

siccjay
09-22-2005, 04:49 AM
What are you 12?

I haven't read any of the replies but I am guessing there is a whole lot of name calling and people telling you to SIIHP.

Just hit on her you [censored] pansy. Shes touching you, touch her back. The rest should be easy.

MyTurn2Raise
09-22-2005, 04:50 AM
seriously dude, grow some balls

www.fastseduction.com (http://www.fastseduction.com)

siccjay
09-22-2005, 04:51 AM
[censored] old thread. I bet this guy is still sweating this girl and a virgin.

siccjay
09-22-2005, 04:52 AM
That info should not be given out so freely.

oreogod
09-22-2005, 06:07 AM
You go the swingers route on this girl...u are getting Fridays sloppy seconds.

oreogod
09-22-2005, 06:09 AM
I just saw how long ago this was posted...u ever get around to at least dry humping her?