PDA

View Full Version : My problem with PARTY POKER mult-table steps tournaments

Cole
05-20-2005, 01:34 AM
Anyone else having problems getting the 5th step multi-table tournamenst to go off. I register for 5+ hours a day and never get more then 4 or 5 of the required 20 people to register. This is very frustrating since I spent a great deal of time and money winning a bunch of freerolls to the 5th step only to find that they don't go off during the hours I play anymore.

I blame the addition of many other step style tournaments (ie single table, mini step, WSOP step, and step higher) for ruining all the action on the multi-table steps.

Currently I have been waiting 2 months to play my step 5s and have finally broken down and complained to PP customer service. They agree that there is a problem but will not allow me to transfer my freerolls to the single table step or cash them out.

Has anyone else had any success dealing with PP on this issue?

Best Regards,

Cole

Cole
05-20-2005, 04:02 AM
Does anyone have any experience with CS at Party Poker? I am looking for some advice on the best way to deal with this problem. If anyone has had success with the CS team on Party Poker I would appreciate and advice.

I have gotten them to admit that the action on the multi-tables has dried up and they say that "management is trying to resovle the issue. But they are still adament that they will not cash out my freerolls or allow me to transfer them to other tournaments.

It is a catch22. The tournaments do not go off anymore and I can not get the freerolls converted.

Best Regards,

Cole

psyduck
05-20-2005, 04:32 AM
All I can is, that sucks. Pester customer service and tell them that you'll take your money to another site and recommend against them. Quote the rake you've generated too.

I don't know how else I would handle this. It sucks.