PDA

View Full Version : See any problems here

sk_man
05-20-2005, 01:17 AM
Both players here are lose and fairly passive.

9 handed

Pre-Flop: Hero is MP2 J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif A /images/graemlins/heart.gif
1 fold, UTG+1 calls, 1 fold, Hero raises, 3 fold, SB folds, BB calls, UTG+1 calls

Flop: (6 SB) Q /images/graemlins/club.gif 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
2 check, Hero bets, BB calls, 1 fold

Turn: (4 BB) 9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
BB checks, Hero bets, BB calls

River: (5.75 BB) 5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif
BB checks, Hero checks

Pot 5.75 BB

topspin
05-20-2005, 01:26 AM
Seems standard. If villain goes to showdown every time then I might check the turn, but betting HU and checking behind on the river is my normal play here.

imported_AAcheckraise
05-20-2005, 01:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

9 handed

Pre-Flop: Hero is MP2 J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif A /images/graemlins/heart.gif
1 fold, UTG+1 calls, 1 fold, Hero raises, 3 fold, SB folds, BB calls, UTG+1 calls

Flop: (6 SB) Q /images/graemlins/club.gif 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

BB checks, Hero checks

Pot 5.75 BB

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't bet the flop too often 4 handed, likely you will have a caller who hit their pair

after the turn, odds are that you should check behind river, (as you did)

Entity
05-20-2005, 01:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

9 handed

BB checks, Hero checks

Pot 5.75 BB

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't bet the flop too often 4 handed, likely you will have a caller who hit their pair

[/ QUOTE ]

It's 3-handed and both checked to him. This hand is fine.

2+2 wannabe
05-20-2005, 01:37 AM
i like it - if he's a calling station you can check the turn

sk_man
05-20-2005, 01:57 AM
Thanks. I was basically wondering if checking through the river was okay.

scotty34
05-20-2005, 01:59 AM
That is the most obviously correct part of the hand. What worse hand is going to call you? What better hand is going to fold? Betting can ONLY lose you money, and will NEVER make you money (barring complete retards, but overall, you will even lose money vs them).

imported_AAcheckraise
05-20-2005, 02:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

9 handed

BB checks, Hero checks

Pot 5.75 BB

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's 3-handed and both checked to him. This hand is fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

DOH! My mistake, value bet I assume?

Shillx
05-20-2005, 02:05 AM
I would highly consider checking behind when you get called on a Q53r flop. I would be much more inclined to bet again on 4th when there are some possible draws out there. Unless he has a wheel draw or is calling with nothing, you are losing at this point.

And no, don't bet the river in this spot. Few worse hands will call you and few better hands will fold.

Brad