PDA

View Full Version : Party screen name

Nate tha' Great
05-20-2005, 12:44 AM
There is a player playing the 30/60 game with me whose screen name is "IHate2plus2ers". This player is presently in the process of berating a fish.

Any ideas? Urkanoglobal or whatever the hell her name is?

z32fanatic
05-20-2005, 12:52 AM
yeah i saw a different guy last night. name was H82pls2Idiots

bwana devil
05-20-2005, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah i saw a different guy last night. name was H82pls2Idiots

[/ QUOTE ]

oh thanks for explaining. i saw him last night (and tonight). i read the name a few times and came up w/ "hate to please two idiots."

didnt make much sense but then again most handles dont.

Jordan Olsommer
05-20-2005, 12:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
didnt make much sense but then again most handles dont.

[/ QUOTE ]

They're designed to put you on tilt - ever notice how mad you are after you lose a pot to some dude named GutshotStraightThugg420?

MicroBob
05-20-2005, 03:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"hate to please two idiots."

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this version better.

1800GAMBLER
05-20-2005, 10:42 AM
I spoke with him acting dumb, he said the reason he hates us is because of how mad we go when he berates fish, 'like hell fish will learn'.

I think it's def 'Urkanoglobal' aka 'UrAKnobGoblr'

___1___
05-20-2005, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IHate2plus2ers = TheMaroon = IBustChumps = IHateIdiots

It's the same guy from thepokerchonicles.com...

SomethingClever
05-20-2005, 12:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I spoke with him acting dumb, he said the reason he hates us is because of how mad we go when he berates fish, 'like hell fish will learn'.

[/ QUOTE ]

What limits does this uraknobgoblr play... i swear i've seen him at 5/10

Roswell
05-20-2005, 03:44 PM
How do you know this? I haven't seen it in his blog.

___1___
05-20-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know this b/c one of his screennames was IHateIdiots. This screenname was in my buddylist. That screenname changed from IHateIdiots to IHate2plus2ers.

___1___

daryn
05-20-2005, 06:18 PM
ding

nice work

Bukem_
05-20-2005, 10:42 PM
IHate2plus2ers was railbirding at h2pls2idiots table along with a bunch of his buddies.

Pretty fun, they all had quite the ego. Bunch of guys all inflating their winrates to look good.

Daliman
05-21-2005, 03:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know this b/c one of his screennames was IHateIdiots. This screenname was in my buddylist. That screenname changed from IHateIdiots to IHate2plus2ers.

___1___

[/ QUOTE ]

If yer serious, I doubt this is possible, as I have a few guys whose names have changed that didn't auto-change in my buddy list.

___1___
05-21-2005, 05:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If yer serious, I doubt this is possible, as I have a few guys whose names have changed that didn't auto-change in my buddy list.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I don't have any reason to lie. Yes, it's him. And yes, he does hate 2+2ers.

___1___

daryn
05-21-2005, 03:47 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

___1___

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you must have them mixed up because if someone on your buddy list changes names, the buddy list DOES change

HavanaBanana
05-21-2005, 06:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite possible that they got accounts at other skins, and thats why you do not see their name change.

ToT

stigmata
05-23-2005, 10:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There was a thread a while back which descended into a slagging match between the HUSH forum versus him and the "infamous" excel. I think this may have contributed to his feelings towards 2+2.

He has made some outstandingly useless posts on 2+2 as "themaroon". He comes across as conceited and arrogant from his blog.

Sully
05-23-2005, 06:24 PM
I hit a gutshot straight on the turn in a huge pot on a 30 / 60 table, and was the object of his scorn for about 15 minutes.

I finally just typed "They were soooooooted. 2+2 beyatch"

I almost posted the hand to see if I really was a fish, but looked at each decision, and it wasn't even close.

mackthefork
05-24-2005, 05:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He has made some outstandingly useless posts on 2+2

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
He comes across as conceited and arrogant

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno if its just me, but I think this sums up at least 75% of posters on here, if not much more.

Mack

stigmata
05-24-2005, 06:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He has made some outstandingly useless posts on 2+2

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
He comes across as conceited and arrogant

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno if its just me, but I think this sums up at least 75% of posters on here, if not much more.

Mack

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah this is very true. I'm cetainly guilty of making some damn useless posts (this one included /images/graemlins/laugh.gif ).

There is definately something about poker that attracts large ego's which are in constant need of affirmation.

Michael Davis
05-24-2005, 07:00 AM
FWIW, I think TheMaroon has some interesting things to say and wish he would come back without acting arrogantly. He dressed me down for one of my posts awhile back. I could have done without the unnecessary personal insults but he was right.

-Michael