PDA

View Full Version : You're driving on the interestate at night and there's a clown...

Raydain
05-20-2005, 12:38 AM
This is the same scenario as the other post except now instead a man standing in your lane there is a clown standing in you lane.

This makes a trickier situation because there's a few variables you need to consider.
1) You could injure yourself by swerving
2) The world would be better off with one less clown
3) THE BIG ONE: There is a man dressed up as a clown in the middle of the night. What the hell is a man doing dressed up as a clown in the middle of the night?!?! This guy is obviously some pyschopathic killer. There is a definite possiblity that this crazy clown is going after you if you go into the ditch.

I don't know about you, but if I see a clown in the middle of the night, there is no way I'm going to put myself in a situation where I'll have to be face to face.

TStoneMBD
05-20-2005, 12:46 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/tstonembd/polltard.jpg

Raydain
05-20-2005, 12:48 AM
but seriously, if you swerve that clown is going to f*** you up. Only the biggest psychos are going to be in clown costumes in the middle of the night. That clown WANTS you to stop.

Brainwalter
05-20-2005, 03:05 AM
Very nice.

JTomacchio
05-20-2005, 01:45 PM
Kill the clown.

offTopic
05-20-2005, 02:35 PM
It depends. How hard is it to get greasepaint off the windshield?

PoBoy321
05-20-2005, 02:36 PM
Can't you just swerve into oncoming traffic instead of the ditch, assuming that since it's the middle of the night, there would be no one coming in the opposite direction?