PDA

View Full Version : SEA-SAN

ThaSaltCracka
05-20-2005, 12:22 AM
I AM SICK OF THESE [censored] BITCH ASS REFS CALLING BULLSHIT FOUL AFTER BULL [censored] FOUL ON THE SONICS, THEN THE GOD DAMN FAGGOT FAIRIES ON THE FUICKING SPURS FLOP AND FLAIL AROUND AND PULL SO MUCH [censored] OUT OF THEIR GAY ASSES. THESE [censored] REFS HAVE BEEN DOING THIS ALL SERIES, AND I HOPE THEY ALL [censored] DIE IN A PLANE CRASH ALONG WITH MANU AND BRUCE BOWEN.

[censored] THESE ASSHOLES.

Alobar
05-20-2005, 12:23 AM
so what you are saying is that, you think theya re calling to many fouls on the sonics? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

kerssens
05-20-2005, 12:23 AM
Brain Regan is on Comedy Central...I recommend switching over.

ThaSaltCracka
05-20-2005, 12:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
so what you are saying is that, you think theya re calling to many fouls on the sonics? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]they have been doing it all series, because the Spurs flop and bitch and overdramaticize everything, especially on offense.

If the Sonics had Rashard and Vlade, this series would have been over in 5. This Spurs team is not that good.

kerssens
05-20-2005, 12:37 AM
DANNNNNNNYYY!!

Vince Young
05-20-2005, 12:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If the Sonics had Rashard and Vlade, this series would have been over in 5. This Spurs team is not that good.

[/ QUOTE ]
How do you win in 5 after being down 2-0?

ThaSaltCracka
05-20-2005, 12:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]your not bright, if they had both of them for the whole series they would have won in 5.

ThaSaltCracka
05-20-2005, 12:44 AM
Can I get a witness!

Vince Young
05-20-2005, 12:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]your not bright, if they had both of them for the whole series they would have won in 5.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ridiculous; Spurs still would've won the first 2 with ease and probably game 5 too.

kerssens
05-20-2005, 12:48 AM
Impossible to tell but San Antonio won game 1 in the first quarter....game two was w/o Vlade and Allen was hurting.

PhatTBoll
05-20-2005, 12:59 AM
After Fortson's uncalled face-grab/takedown you don't have much ground to stand on. And way for the fans to cheer when Duncan got hurt. Classy.

ThaSaltCracka
05-20-2005, 01:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
After Fortson's uncalled face-grab/takedown you don't have much ground to stand on.

[/ QUOTE ]sure, one play wipes away an entire series worth of calls. moran.

PhatTBoll
05-20-2005, 01:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
After Fortson's uncalled face-grab/takedown you don't have much ground to stand on.

[/ QUOTE ]sure, one play wipes away an entire series worth of calls. moran.

[/ QUOTE ]

By all means keep crying about the officiating. That'll show me.

Tyler Durden
05-20-2005, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] your not bright, if they had both of them for the whole series they would have won in 5.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry i couldn't resist

Vince Young
05-20-2005, 01:07 AM
It's been a physical series on both ends. There have been dozens of fouls on Bowen and Allen that have gone uncalled. Shut up.

ThaSaltCracka
05-20-2005, 01:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's been a physical series on both ends. There have been dozens of fouls on Bowen and Allen that have gone uncalled. Shut up.

[/ QUOTE ]yes precisely, and thats fine, they both have been playing physical games, but some of this other [censored] is absurd.

Vince Young
05-20-2005, 01:26 AM
BLAOW

ThaSaltCracka
05-20-2005, 01:29 AM
[censored] San Antonio, Miami will steam roll them.

istewart
05-20-2005, 01:30 AM
Manu just pwned that defense.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-20-2005, 01:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] San Antonio, Detroit will steam roll them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, look! It's my first FYP!

Vince Young
05-20-2005, 01:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
no

istewart
05-20-2005, 01:31 AM
Miami isn't even close to a lock vs. the Pistons, let alone will they steamroll the Spurs.

Phoenix1010
05-20-2005, 01:32 AM
Wow that last shot was close.

ThaSaltCracka
05-20-2005, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
no

[/ QUOTE ]face it, you guys barely snuck past the Sonics, [censored], Phoeniz might even beat them.

ThaSaltCracka
05-20-2005, 01:34 AM
aight, I am cool. Helluva year for the Sonics, I am happy for them. The conference finals should be good.

PhatTBoll
05-20-2005, 01:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
no

[/ QUOTE ]face it, you guys barely snuck past the Sonics, [censored], Phoeniz might even beat them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Detroit barely snuck past the Pacers, Shaq is ailing, Dallas and Phoenix can't play D. Somebody has to win.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-20-2005, 01:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
no

[/ QUOTE ]

Detroit barely snuck past the Pacers, Shaq is ailing, Dallas and Phoenix can't play D. Somebody has to win.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure it's Detroit.

ThaSaltCracka
05-20-2005, 01:39 AM
yeah, but Miami steamrolled the Wizards, basically without Shaq. Keep in mind, the Wiz had three players that averaged 20 a game during the regular season, so they didn't suck. Miami is the clear favorite IMO, but closely followed by the Pistons. East should probably repeat this year.

PhatTBoll
05-20-2005, 01:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah, but Miami steamrolled the Wizards, basically without Shaq. Keep in mind, the Wiz had three players that averaged 20 a game during the regular season, so they didn't suck. Miami is the clear favorite IMO, but closely followed by the Pistons. East should probably repeat this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

If Shaq isn't healthy, Detroit will smoke them. The Wizards were happy to be there, the Pistons are the champs.

It's an interesting lineup we have left: Miami has the best player, Detroit has the most complete team, Phoenix has the best offense, and the Spurs have the most rings. Should be fun.

ThaSaltCracka
05-20-2005, 01:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's an interesting lineup we have left: Miami has the best player, Detroit has the most complete team, Phoenix has the best offense, and the Spurs have the most rings. Should be fun.

[/ QUOTE ] agreed. looking forward to it.

istewart
05-20-2005, 01:52 AM
The Wizards were terrible.

holeplug
05-20-2005, 01:58 AM
I think the Spurs are the best team just b/c they play great D and can also score 110+ if they have to.

I thought Shaq's thigh bruise wasn't that bad and he was just resting when he realised the Wiz had no chance to win that series but now they are saying he may even miss game 1 of the east finals. If he is more injured then the Heat are letting one (and it appears he is) I don't think they have much of a chance against Det since he has to be there for there offense to work especially against a team that has such a good perimeter defense that Det has.

blaze666
05-20-2005, 02:03 AM
THE REF-ER-EE'S A BANKER!

Boris
05-20-2005, 02:36 AM
nice.

mmbt0ne
05-20-2005, 02:55 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
I AM SICK OF THESE [censored] BITCH ASS REFS CALLING BULLSHIT FOUL AFTER BULL [censored] FOUL ON THE SONICS, THEN THE GOD DAMN FAGGOT FAIRIES ON THE FUICKING SPURS FLOP AND FLAIL AROUND AND PULL SO MUCH [censored] OUT OF THEIR GAY ASSES. THESE [censored] REFS HAVE BEEN DOING THIS ALL SERIES, AND I HOPE THEY ALL [censored] DIE IN A PLANE CRASH ALONG WITH MANU AND BRUCE BOWEN.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] GODDAMN [censored] GAY ASS SPURS AND [censored] GAY ASS [censored] TIM [censored] DUNCAN [censored] THIS [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored], GODDAMN CAN'T [censored] RAY [censored] ALLEN HIT SOMETHING.. [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] LEAVE ME ALONE YOU [censored] SPURS [censored] FANS

[censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]

[censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]
FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Yugoslavian
05-20-2005, 03:02 AM
Sorry, the Sonics aren't as good as you think (even when healthy).

However, they *are* quite good....you can take solace in that if you want.

Yugoslav

ThaSaltCracka
05-20-2005, 08:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] GODDAMN [censored] GAY ASS SPURS AND [censored] GAY ASS [censored] TIM [censored] DUNCAN [censored] THIS [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored], GODDAMN CAN'T [censored] RAY [censored] ALLEN HIT SOMETHING.. [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] LEAVE ME ALONE YOU [censored] SPURS [censored] FANS

[censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]

[censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]
FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]you brought a tear to my eye.