PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for this but I really need your help (checkup)

Bolo2l5
05-19-2005, 10:28 PM
Ok.
I know 15k Hands isn't meaningful in the long run but I'm sure I have big leaks in my play and my stats. I just started to play SH. I used to play Full ring 1-2 8 tabling and I had a winrate of 3 BB/100 , 8 tabling after 50k hands full ring...

I wanted to try the SH and I read quite a lot on it, I have been lurking for a few months now but now, I'm on a 325 BB downswing which might not be one...

1-2 6 max is quite hard for me I tried to steal with marginal hands like K9s on the CO but I get called all the time by loose calling station, whenver I don't pair I still try to put them off of their low paired hand and nothing to do. THat's why my % blind steal is low right now.

I think I raise too much as well. I pretty much alway raise when I enter a pot and auto bet the flop unless it's too scary.

I don't know what you guys think but I really need to fix my play so any help is welcome.

http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload8/ptstats.JPG

Thanks

SomethingClever
05-19-2005, 10:45 PM
Steal more, not less
Raise more, not less
Limp a touch less
Don't auto-bet every flop
You're calling down a bit too much... try to use your reads to make some turn folds.
Value bet the river a touch more.

Bolo2l5
05-19-2005, 10:50 PM
I need to be more aggro than that ?
Went to showdown of 38% is too high?

Subby
05-19-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't auto-bet every flop

[/ QUOTE ]

This was one of my biggest 1/2 leaks...I figured - hey - its 6max - I need to be aggressive. At low limits your aggression is less effective because there are so many passive players.

Mix it up a little bit on the flop and reign in that aggression a bit. You're spewing.

mindflayer
05-20-2005, 01:38 PM
Limp less, Raise more Preflop
instead of 36/14 try 30/20

aslowjoe
05-20-2005, 03:36 PM
lots of good advice sofar. Up your raise % a bit by stealing more raisng limpers from the button and cutoff.
Your won$SD% is looking a little low. Could be bad cards but more then likely you are calling down with weak hands. Your win % at sd defending your blinds is really low but low sample size. When defending your blinds you have bad postion make sure you have some sort of hand to call down.

Your preflop game is not that far off. So the problem most be postflop. I disagree that your aggression is to high(maybe your flop aggr is a smidge high). Your post flop skills should be good playing that much full. Maybe call down a little less give players more credit for their hands.

Bolo2l5
05-20-2005, 03:59 PM
VPIP of 26% not 36% ... Big Blind is not included in VPIP unless you have to call a raise.. That's why I have 36% saw flop b/c 10% comes from the big blind...
Is 26% too much ?