PDA

View Full Version : TDL References

pipes
05-19-2005, 05:22 PM
Hi, I'm interested in learning about Triple Draw. I have Super System 2. Are there any other books or websites out there with TDL info? FNord's math post is interesting, I guess that shows there is not that much info out there if somewhat basic calculations like that are not already dervied.

What about Mason's book on Draw and Lowball? Would some concepts from the Lowball section be useful?

Thanks

timprov
05-19-2005, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

What about Mason's book on Draw and Lowball? Would some concepts from the Lowball section be useful?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't think so.

lucas9000
05-19-2005, 06:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi, I'm interested in learning about Triple Draw. I have Super System 2. Are there any other books or websites out there with TDL info? FNord's math post is interesting, I guess that shows there is not that much info out there if somewhat basic calculations like that are not already dervied.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have done some googling for triple draw info and come up with very little. one of the cardplayer columnists (i think his name is weisenberg) did an article on td that you can find on their site. it's really nothing that isn't already said in ss2, though.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i haven't read it, but i'm guessing it's about single draw. if that's the case, it would probably be only marginally useful for td, and might not give you anything ss2 hasn't already.

i think the thing to do is be active on this forum. there seems to be a "community" of td players here, and from what i've found no one is reluctant to share their knowledge (thankfully for me, because i need it!). here's my philosophy: even if i post something stupid (and i try not to), someone will likely correct me, and that provides some more useful information for myself and anyone else. thus, don't be shy about actively posting about td here.

pipes
05-19-2005, 09:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have done some googling for triple draw info and come up with very little. one of the cardplayer columnists (i think his name is weisenberg) did an article on td that you can find on their site. it's really nothing that isn't already said in ss2, though.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i haven't read it, but i'm guessing it's about single draw. if that's the case, it would probably be only marginally useful for td, and might not give you anything ss2 hasn't already.

i think the thing to do is be active on this forum. there seems to be a "community" of td players here, and from what i've found no one is reluctant to share their knowledge (thankfully for me, because i need it!). here's my philosophy: even if i post something stupid (and i try not to), someone will likely correct me, and that provides some more useful information for myself and anyone else. thus, don't be shy about actively posting about td here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks...I knew Mason't book was about single draw...but I thought possibly it might have some math calculations that may be interesting.

For example, FNord's post was based on the last draw. So maybe Mason's book has calculations similar to what he developed.