PDA

View Full Version : Check it down

Atropos
05-19-2005, 04:59 PM
If I have than one BB and call all-in. SB completes says: Check it down. BB says: OK... and they check it down.

Is that correct on party? Just asking I have no idea if this is collusion or completely legit. Is it worth sending party an email about this?

Jordan
05-19-2005, 05:03 PM
it is collusion, whether it is serious enough that party will do something about it... i kind of doubt it. i just warn them and they shut up when they try pulling that with me.

citanul
05-19-2005, 05:04 PM
send em an email. they will usually just ban their chat for a week, but meh.

citanul

JP Rocks
05-19-2005, 05:05 PM
If they have to collude about something as simple as that, you shouldnt have gotten into that position in the first place...

Voltron87
05-19-2005, 05:07 PM
its collusion. party and empire are total pussies though and will only give a slap on the wrist.

Some guy disconnected on me at the river in a 6max game (it was ludicrously obvious) and empire did absolutely fuckall.

curtains
05-19-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If they have to collude about something as simple as that, you shouldnt have gotten into that position in the first place...

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't the slightest clue what this response means??

mpitts
05-19-2005, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't the slightest clue what this response means??

[/ QUOTE ]

Rough translation:

If you are playing against two people who don't know enough to check it down when they have someone on the ropes, you should have never gotten into that dire of a situation with such bonehead players in the first place.