PDA

View Full Version : I had a weird dream

curtains
05-19-2005, 04:14 PM
That my sister made a post about how shes played 40 or so tournaments and has a 35% ROI and how good is that and what should she do to make her ROI go up, and I felt so ashamed that she would post such a thing!

(This is a real dream I had last night)

willie
05-19-2005, 04:18 PM
i had a poker dream last night too....it was odd

folded to me in the CO w/ QQ, i raise, sb reraises, i call.

AQx flop, for some dreamy reason i go all in out of position, and the sb still calls.

aq for top 2

turn is an ace

river is the mystical 5th queen to give me quads..

strange.

Phil Van Sexton
05-19-2005, 04:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That my sister made a post about how shes played 40 or so tournaments and has a 35% ROI and how good is that and what should she do to make her ROI go up, and I felt so ashamed that she would post such a thing!

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent topic. Has anyone else had dreams about Curtain's sister that they'd like to discuss?

durron597
05-19-2005, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent topic. Has anyone else had dreams about Curtain's sister that they'd like to discuss?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that I'd like to discuss /images/graemlins/cool.gif

citanul
05-19-2005, 04:23 PM
i had a really weird dream involving a talking goat that wore clothes that was keeping me locked in like some kind of a booby trapped mansion, last night.

oh, and your sister was there too.

citanul

johnnybeef
05-19-2005, 04:27 PM
i had a dream about this last night
<----------------- /images/graemlins/smile.gif

citanul
05-19-2005, 04:35 PM
mmmmm.... boobs.

jgunnip
05-19-2005, 07:57 PM
You know you play too much poker when you have dreams like this...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Degen
05-19-2005, 07:59 PM
nh

Mr_J
05-19-2005, 08:06 PM
"river is the mystical 5th queen to give me quads.."

Well it is your dream...

ReDeYES88
05-19-2005, 08:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

. .i'd love to stay and chat, but i have to go do some laundry .. . /images/graemlins/blush.gif